All Comments on 'Finally Sucking Another Man's Dick'

by House_Husband

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
honeysluthoneyslutover 17 years ago
Perfect Stroke Story

This is just the type of story i like to read when I need some release. I can't wait to read more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well My Dick is Hard from this Story

Wow and your first submission. My cock was hard from the first sentence. I am at work, so I had to run to the men's room to jerk off you made me so hot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

excellent cocksucking action - i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it up! Give us more....

Boing!!!! Can't wait for part 2 an d 3 and 4!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MMMMMMM exciting

Hurry with the next segment.....mmmm made me cum. I am a woman and men getting men hot...gets me so hot.

honeysluthoneyslutover 17 years ago
Please give us more of this story!!!

Please, You HAVE to continue this story!!! It has already been too long and I need to read more of it... much, much more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sonds good to me. Yours and many men's fantasy

Get us some more to read. I'll read it to my wife, she enjoys me reading these stories to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wishing it was me!

Great story..I'm a straight guy but more and more I'd like to suck a cock..I love it when my wife sucks my cock. I'd love to be able to suck a nice,long,thick cock. I often jerk off with the thought of having a hard cock in my mouth. I love the taste of cum..I swallow mine all the time. Keep up with the great stories...someday you'll read one about about how I sucked my first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reminds me of my first

I can't wait for the rest of the story. What happens to Ken with the other two guys, and is he indoctrinated in other ways?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still waiting!!!!

Still waiting since 10/2006 for the next part. This is really annoying. "To Be Continued" means nothing at the end of the story since the writers don't do it. This could be a hot continuation, but we'll never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sucking it so good

i liked it alot making him take all the cock ,but i think one of the other men should have been touch him to to get him more excited,or rubbed there cock against his ass hole tell him to suck it good or they shove it up his ass yeh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i'm a dick lover

i live in waskom, texas.. not enough dick to suck here. i like to suck white or black dick. love cum. i j/o a lot and eat my own cum. i would have liked to suck these three guys. my email is pushplow2003@yahoo.com if any one is close and wants their dick sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cant wait for part two

I wish it was me sucking that cock, a dream cum true,hope to see next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a cum on!

It has been a dream of mine to suck a cock. I have had my grandpa's cock in my mouth but he could not last. His knees buckled and almost past out. I tried to get one of my friends to let me suck his beautiful cock but he felt it was a bad thing to do. I am still waiting for the right man to come along and let me taste his cock. I have a man in mind but I have to be careful because he was arrested for fondling a boy who was under age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

damn that sound like so much fun. ive always wanted to suck a cock, now i really want too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love the tast of cum

I would love to have that in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I HAVE NEVER SUCKED A DICK.I WISH I KNEW BILL SO I COULD SUCK HIS DICK TOO.HE COULD SCORE ANOTHER FIRST BY SHOOTING HIS HOT CUM DOWN MY THROAT ALSO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pleasant Memories

This story is so much like my own real life first that it made me sit and smile, with a really watery mouth! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Bill really dominated Ken. And he did it in front of an audience. I think Ken liked that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sucking cock

Wow, that is a dream of mine, having several naked men around me to suck their cocks and then be fucked by all of them. I have sucked many cocks and been fucked a few times,but only one at a time and thru gloryholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm sweet daddy cumm

in my mouth one after another for all three

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
give me one

I am straight,but I do fantasize quite often about sucking another guys cock.I want to see what it is like to have a hard cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm so jeolous. I really want to suck a guys dick. I love my own cum and it would be erotic to feel that hot cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT ILL SUCK YOUR DICK N LET U NUT ALL DOWN MY TROAT

I WANT TO SUCK DICK MYSELF

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a sexy story.

It truly was, i was hard the entire time. I would like to take a load like that.

DemijohnDemijohnover 13 years ago
My dream situation

I fantazise about being in a situation like Ken.I would love to suck Bill's cock and then suck the neighbours off too.

Any one care to make my dream cum true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

i realy imagine OHH i hope i can taste also a Big cock as what you hd experience.,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Made my mouth water

mm That bwas such a hot story. Now we need what happened next. I wou dl ove to have been in his place, on my knees.,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Hot story! I to have wanted to be used like your story. But my mucular body sends the wrong vibe. I have had one on ones. But long to be "taken" and use! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sucking cock

I would like to see a man sucking a mans cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I did once

I went out drinking with a guy I was working with temporarily. We were chasing women but didn't get any. I don't know why but all of a sudden, I wanted to suck his dick. I figured we'd never see each other again so I reached out and grabbed his crotch. He didn't object and the next thing I knew we were in a sixty nine sucking each others dicks. No one came though. He came to my hotel room the next day and I gave him the cold shoulder because I felt bad about it and he left. That was years ago and I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about what would have happened if we talked it out. Talked about how it was nothing and we were just curious and how we should try it again to see what we think. I wouldn't judge him and he wouldn't judge me. Once we were past that, the fantasy goes on with me saying that I wanted to get on my knees and go down on him and we would go at it without any inhibitions. I haven't sucked a dick since but I would really love too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'd Love to Suck

I've only sucked another guy's dick one time, but ever since then it's about all I think of. I never thought as a straight man that I'd ever do it, but as soon as I had that first dick in my mouth, I knew how perfectly normal and wonderful it was. I wanted it as far down in my throat as it would go, and I loved licking his balls. It was if I'd done it a thousand times. And I wish I could do it a thousand times!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yummmmm.

That was a hot story! I've masterbated but i never sucked a dick it makes me sad but some day i will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot stuff

you should of told that guy off that you wanted him to suck your cock after you sucked his and anyway you shouldnt be suckin a mans cock if you have a wife stupid i guss she doesnt know your a gaywod

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
boner

i only sucked a cock once and thought this was not for me but after 30 years of thinking about it i would like to try it again. I love to lick pussy but i cant get this sucking a boner out of my mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love cock

I love sucking a mans cock and eating his cum the feel a cock in my mouth is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WEIRD

THAT WAS SO GAY ASS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

dam this is wet and mmmmmm good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continue it already ...

I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
been forced once and it was great

Made contact with an older man a few years ago on the internet as he had a great rep for giving fantastic blow jobs. He had a play room that he took me too and had me strip which I thought was for him to have easy accsess to my cock. As I took my clothes off he also took his off and asked if I had ever sucked a cock which I had done before but not what I had come there for. He got up on his bed with his 9" hard dick and asked if I would like to suck his cock for a minute to get him more in the mood and I figured why not. He was on his back so I climbed in between his legs and took his big cock in my mouth which I could not get all the way down with out gagging. I was into sucking him nice and slow but he got too excited and put his hands on my head and started forcing his cock down my throat until my nose was burried in his pubic hair. He would hold my head down until I was just about out of air an then let me up to breath. This went one for some time with the force getting rougher and quicker. I had tears pouring down my cheeks by the time he came in my throat. He apologized for beeing so rough with me but told me that I had just given him the best blow job he ever had. I thought I would get my blow job but had taken all his energy by the time he was done. I have visited this man many times and yet to get a bj from him but have enjoyed being facce fucked buy him on every occasion which seems to take more time every time I go there. I have learned that I love 9 " cocks shoved down my throat. He enjoys controlling my mouth and throat but I enjoy the power of making him cum in my mouth or throat.Sucking cock is so much fun. If you haven't sucked one yet you are really missing out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Treating a man right

To treat a man right you first have to know how to put his sweet cock in your mouth.Put it all the why in and out and get a taste of it and suck that sweet dick then let your man put his sweet dick into your ass so you can love it.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Bigest Dick I Sucked

When i was going threw TEXAS i picked up a hitch hiker and gave him a ride.I was talking to him and i new he could take care of my body.I got to San Antonio and got a Hotel room and envited him to stay.I take a shower and i come out naked and his sweet body is naked in bed.I thought he had nourmal dick.The more i sucked on his sweet rod it started to get a lot bigger.I sucked his sweet cock Untill it got 2 feet.I never seen a dick that big.I do not understand that.One thing i would like is to suck that mans cock again.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I need more Dick

I need a man that needs me to turn him on.I can suck cock all day long nothing is better.Except for my man to stick his sweet dick up my ass so i can fill his body in me.If anothere man wonts to join in i can suck his sweet dick at the same time and when the other man is done he can stick his sweet dick up my ass and get his pleasure.Then i can give them a bath and get them nice and clean and horny.Then we can get back to liveing with me sucking cock and the men fucking my sweet ass.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I have a problem

How come i can not join this site.I tryed 3 times today.What is the problem.:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wberlin69@aol,com

What is wrong with me sucking dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sucking a good cock:)

One thing i love about sucking cock now is all i have to do is take out my dentures and i can give you the best blowjob you ever had.I can put that sweet cock of yours in my mouth and you will get the best and sweetest blowjob of your life.I also need a man that knows how to take care of my body.I love a big cock put up my ass.I need a man that knows how to do that.Alright where is my dick to suck.:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
In Boot Camp

After Boot Camp in the Air Force they moved me to the other side so i could speaned the rest of my hard time.I wint thew roommae untill i got my 3rd.He was nice.He would take a shower with me and i could bath him and clean his sweet cock.After that we go camping and after dark he got good and naked with his sweet dick just hanging there.So we went to camping.He was sweet.He Loves to get necked and he loves me to and needs to help me.That sweet mans cock has not bathered nobody.I bure want more sweet cock to suck.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How To Suck Dick

To suck a nice dick all i have to do is take out my dentures and i can give the best blowjob around.I can also leave my dentures in And lick on the finest clit in town and let her suck my big cock.When she is ready to cum she will set up and rub her sweet pussy in my mouth.When she cums she will go back to sucking od my big cock.When she is ready to cum she will set back up and rub her sweet pussy in my mouth and when she cums she will put my big cock back in her sweet mouth and keep working.That sweet woman will cum 13 times before i can put my sweet cum into her mouth and she wants to suck out more cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i love it

me and my boyfriend enjoy it all the time the pleasure it brings to him and me its unbeliveable i love the taste of cum he gets his friends round and i do all of them evan when we are out at a bar we nip to the loo and itt happens and when we are in restraunts i slip under the table its amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sucking cock bigtime with Lynn

Lynn Adelman and I met in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and I loved Lynn's kinky sex right away. Lynn Adelman was formerly a cop or some legal type job but now he just works for a lawyer in Milwaukee as a gopher. But Lynn Adelman is the best honky sex I have ever had. Milwaukee can be a bad city for blacks but Lynn Adelman is not prejudiced. Lynn has never been with a white man as far as I know because he says he always was treated real good by me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sweet cum

pretty much my fantasy only id like some in my ass too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
curious to deep throat

i can only imagine,,how good i could make it feel..i get rock hard with the thought of sucking a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am a strait guy but i want to suck a cock and lick all the cum on my tounge

please if anyone can help me out i would be greatful i just want someone to cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can help u all

I wld cum for all of u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving cum

Any gay old guys wana want suck me off in philly area? Like to be sitting watching porn, have guy sit next to me, and slowly seduce me until both are naked. The fun begins

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

your story made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sucking cock

Some men have all the fun wish I was that lucky to have more than one cock to suck on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Want to swallow cum

I am a strait guy and 70 years old but I am getting turned on just thinking of sucking a cock for the first time and swallowing. That would be the most exciting thing I've ever done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds like so much fun!

I have only had oral sex with a guy through a gloryhole. The last time there was a knock at my locked door and I never took my mouth off the cock I was sucking.......just reached over and unlocked the door. In came a guy and he locked the door behind him. He then unzipped and pulled his pants down and I switched over to sucking him. It was really nice to see the person instead of just the cock thru a hole in the wall.I took full advantage and used my left hand to play with his ball sac my right hand to stroke his hard cock and my mouth to work the head of his cock. I must have been doing it good because in no time at all I felt him tense up say I'm coming baby, and shot all of his jizz into my mouth. It was so cool, but I did'nt swallow the cum...I spit it in the waste basket.Now I don't want to do that anymore. I really want to try swallowing but the thought just freaks me out for some reason.Can anyone tell me how to get over it Thanks, want to swallow it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

wish i could try never get chance but would feel cock swell and blow in my mouth story made horny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love cock

sucked my first cock last night and can't wait to do it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LEATHER

I'm a str8 guy and now been indulging in the pleasure or wearing a pair of leather chaps whilst sucking another mans cock !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really want to suck another mans cock....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have made up my mind!

I have always been straight, but I am going to find a man that I am comfortable with and give him a blow job! I want to do this so badly! I want to deep throat him, I want to give him pleasure, and swallow his load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
me to

I love the bit of force they are using on him. I wish I was in his place. I want to suck cock so bad like the other commenters here but I also need someone to take controle of me and not let me back out. I had a chance twice and totaly chickend out the first time and dod hold his cock and suck on the shaft some but did not put his head in my mouth. I am so sick that I chickend out both times. If I ever get a third chance I will do it. I have been watching the vidios teaching me to be a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dick sucking

I want to suck a dick and experience it.how do I go about finding a man that is willing

To let me suck his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
9" of thick meat

I met him at the gym. He was undressing at his locker. I was siting next ti him and when he bent over to slip off his underwear I got so excited. We sat in the sauana naked and he noticed that I was watching him. And asked me if I liked what I was looking at. I smiled and he said go ahead and put your hand around it. I did and man was I excited. No one was around and I kissed his big beautiful cock. WOW I could not get enough lots of precum ummmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i sucked my 1st cock today and now all i want iscock in my mouth.i crave cock and just dildoed myself.i now dream about my ass full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love sucking dick

I thought I was straight till I sucked my first dick I love sucking dick when I went in his house I tore his boxers off then he laid down and I started to jerk him he said it would take a while for him to cum but after three pulls on his dick he said im going to cum I quickly as I could took his dick in my mouth and sucked him off swallowing all of his cum I love the taste of his cum now I want only dick our next time we made love my first time French kissing with another guy way better than a girl wow I am now in love with another guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ADDICTION

Once you feel a dick and the feel of twirling your tounge around a hard dick you will always wanr more. You can call yourself gay or straight it makes no difference. I am married and have liked a dick in my mouth since I was 9yrs old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are so lucky

I wish my friend would treat me

Like that I hVe allways dreamed of being gang anger or raped by a group of men 3 or more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Talk to me

The first time I sucked a man's cock he talked me through it . Just telling me lick the head ,suck more cock into your mouth and telling when he was about to cum to tighten my lips and not miss swallowing his load . Turned out he had an exceptional large amount cum to give me for my first time. Then many times after my first. I kept going back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1st Cock.

I was 22 when I sucked my first cock. It was through a glory hole. I had gone to get mine sucked like I had a few times before but this time a huge cock was pushed through the whole instead of a hand. I wasn't sure what to do so I just wrapped my lips around it and sucked. I sucked so hard my jaws hurt. Since that 1st time now when I go to a gory hole I always hope a cock comes through rather than a hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when I sucked my first dick

I remember sucking my first dick I was nervous as hell,but when I put it to my mouth I couldn't wait to taste it ,the guy was a friend of mine ,both of us was married ,I sucked him for the longest time ,I loved it he cum down my throat ,he said I was better than his wife,after that night I sucked him for about a month ,then I felt his dick in my virgin hole for the first ,gosh it felt amazing I'd loved it ,now a days i am white but I have a regular black guy I give head and ass to now on the side have to say I like his dick!its great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Like so many commentators on here, I love sucking cock. I was 48 when I suckedy first cock. I knew that I was a cock sucker as soon as I took his cock into my mouth. It was the most exciting sexual experience I had ever had. Then when he came inunmouth, I thought I had gone to heaven. The guy asked me how I liked it, I told him it was awesome. He then asked if I thought I would suck more cocks. I told him I sure hope so. He got on his phone and called se of his friends. Four of them showed up and I sucked off all of them. I have been sucking cocks ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
first and only time.... So far

I was always curious about touching and sucking a cock when I met an older man a a jacuzzi in a hotel. He invited me up to his room where he suggested we take off our swimming suits so they could dry. We got in his bed together and went under the covers to be warm. After a little while he placed my hand on his hairy thigh and I started to gently touch him there and then moved my hand up his thigh and could feel his balls against my hand. Next I could feel his warm hard penis. I became so horny that I pulled down the covers revealing his big hairy cock and balls. I kissed him on his penis then started to suck him when he stiffened and suddenly pumped several loads is his cum into my mouth. I almost pulled away but decided to let to satisfy my curiosity and taste and feel his cum in my mouth. It was so erotic feeling the warm cum spurt over and over in my mouth. It was slippery and tasted a little bitter and salty. I didn't swallow most of it and let it ooze over my lip and down my chin. I masturbate often ever time I think of this experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
will never forget

I was just 12 yrs old and stayed over at a friends house who was 17 at the time, when we went to bed he asked me if I could pee milk. I had no idea what he was talking about. I used to masturbate a lot but had never cum bfore. he said that if I played with his cock he would pee milk, I really wanted to and was very willing to do it, I wanted to know about sex and was ready, I started to play with it and could not believe how big it was when hard, mine wa s a lot smaller but he said it was fine he liked it. when he put it into my mouth I knew I would be sucking cock for the rest of my life, it went on forever and I loved the new tastes and smells of it, I sucked and sucked but he did not cum, guess I was just not doing it right. he played with mine and sucked it but I could not cum either, my balls had not dropped yet but I didn't know that, I loved it, I was introduced to sex and I knew tjis was for me. he told me about penetration in his bum and I tried it but was too small to get in there, but too inexperienced as I now know, I wanted to try it in my bum too so he wet me all up and put his cock inside me, a pain I will never forget, he took it out and put it inside me a few more times until it was going in and out of me so freely, what a feeling. he fucked me for about 10 minutes, it was very sore but very enjoyable, I can never get enough of that now, he said that he was going to pee milk and that I should suck it again, he fucked me in the mouth until his cock exploded, my mouth full of cum, I love the taste and often cum and swallow my own to get that memory back. he fucked me nearly every day for 2 years, I was cumming too.... at last.. but every time I had to taste his cum, even when he came in my bum I would get his cum out of there and swallow it all, wish u were here now with that big cock harry, and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SUCKING MY OWN COCK

the first time I ever sucked my first cock. was my own hard cock. I was around 24 years old. and was sitting around watching some porn and jacking off. when I grabbed around the back of my legs and bent over and wrapped my lips around the head of my hard cock. and WOOOW, my heart was pounding, my cock was throbbing, and my mouth was hungry for more. and the more and more I sucked on my own cock. the more and more better I got at sucking on my own cock. and as time went on. I could take almost every hard throbbing inch of my cock in my cock hungry mouth. feeling my throbbing cock head starting down the back of my throat. but the best part of it all. was feeling my own hot creamy cock cum exploding in my cum waiting mouth. and now that I'm in my 50s. I would love to enjoy another man's cock in my hands and sliding slowly down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A nice cock

When I was young, a friend who lived down the street sucked my cock. We were mid-teens and had found alcohol for the first time. About half passed out, I suddenly opened my eyes to find my buddy, Mike, sucking my raging hard-on! I couldn't have stopped him if the planet were in danger and I was the only one who could save it. I'd guess that it took him 60 seconds or less to make me cum.

Mike sucked my cock one other time. It was obvious he enjoyed the taste of cum, never losing a drop and would pound his own, shooting his cum when I began filling his mouth. Over the years we each married our respective wifes and lost touch.

About two years ago, he moved back into the area, but his wife has passed away. My wife always like him so he was invited to our house. My wife lost interest in sex when she hit her late 40's and I've had to take care of myself much of the time. After dinner, my wife began watching television and Mike and I went out to the shop. I showed him my wood working area and we sat and began drinking beer I keep in the refrigerator.

It didn't take long and he was three sheets to the wind. How he brought it up, I don't remember. But suddenly he mentioned sucking my cock and wondered if my wife did a good job. That led to a big conversion about he gave me my only two blowjobs and I didn't even get pussy anymore. You can imagine what happened. I got up, locked the door and just stood in front of him. Damned if he didn't open my jeans, pull out my cock and begin sucking! As happened 40 years before, I shot a huge load into his mouth. He worked feverishly to swallow it all and then milked my cock. It was sensitive, but he didn't let go. Instead, Mike held it inside his mouth, careful not to overstimulate me and pulled out his own cock.

I could tell when he was about to cum. My own cock was beginning to show signs of life again and for the first time ever, I thought of a cock in my own mouth. Taking my cock from Mike's mouth, I knelt and sucked the head of his cock while he continued to jack. The wetness and warmth of my mouth was the catalyst needed to send him over the top. He emptied more cum into my mouth than I knew a man could produce.

Afterward, we sat around, unembarrassed and talked. We agreed to make it a regular thing. He enjoyed sucking my cock and admitted it was the first time he had done it, since we were kids. He enjoyed giving head and especially the reward at the end. I agreed and since then, we regularly suck one another. By regularly, I mean a day seldom goes by that I don't stop by his house or he at mine. More than once, I have swallowed four loads of his sperm and he's done the same. No kissing or touching, it's all about the sperm in our balls and having a cock in our mouth. I know my wife enjoys me not bothering her for sex since having entered menopause, it is something that is painful. This is something Mike I and plan to conintue until neither of us are interested in sex. Which mean, we'll never stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantasy

When I was abt 15 had a friend that was 18 nice built

..short abt 5'5 ..so one day we enter some abandoned building it was a short cut to a small wooded area. well one day I went there not in mind to find him there.so he was a corner jerking his dick cuz of the movement seeing that I wanted to c how big was his dick cuz one other person said that he had a big fat dick with many viens. So as I get closed to him my heart is pumping hard n when I stood in arm's length from him it was surely fat big dick n it had a lot of viens. So that first time he jerked me n in return I jerked him off....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When I was in a group home there was a guy acting very feminine but didn't pay no mind cuz I'm new in the group home.so I was his roommate so I was ok with it.first day I got there was abt 11am had to unpack my things n he walks in abt 1.i introduce myself n he return the intro.we had a bathroom in our room so we don't have to use the one in the hallway.so that first day he was taking a shower he left the door alil open so I can c a view rite at the showers literally 5 feet in front of my bed.he had not pull da curtain n all I can c some nice fat asscheeks.he was soaping it really alot with soap n he ran his 2 fingers up his crack.it made me hard well getting hard so I let my dick fall out my shorts I had on n he half turned his body while looking at my dick he started to suck his fingers as if he was sucking cock.i stop cuz I was abt to cum.so I mentioned in a sign language that I'm coming in he then noded his head yes.so I grab my stuff n when I get in the shower it's all misty so I cant c but I got there n he went straight to his knees n started sucking my dick really good that he had me coming in no time.any one that has fantasy y not share....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stag show results in great sex with friend

My Air Force roomie asked me to go with him to a bachelor party stag show. It was a rainy Saturday with nothing to do, I accepted. "What goes on at these?" I asked. He told me there were strippers that put on a show, and sometimes they have sex with each other. Neither of us were prepared when the main act involved a man with a tanned line ass and huge cock fucked two of the strippers. Back in our room, I was so horny needing relief. I changed to some basketball shorts and when RV, my roommate did the same, I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. "Look Denny, he said, I am going to jack off, or we could do each other." "I know you want to, because I see you checking my ass all the time.." "Get over here, I'll show you what to do." he continued. I locked our room door, yanked my trunks off and walked to his bunk. He took my cock in his hand, then to his mouth and gave me my first blow job ever from a man. The rest of the weekend was a learning experience, and the next 16 months was the best sexual time in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First taste is awesome

I love how many different ways some guys suck their first cock and the results are all the same. They are turned into full blown cocksuckers. My neighbor turned me into a cocksucker when I was a teenager. I will never be able to forget his big black cock. He used to stand outside waving it at me and I was hypnotized by it. I sucked his cock most every day sometimes more than once. He also took my ass virginity and really turned me off not a little slut for his big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First Time

My roommate and I had been friends since we were very young and shared a lot and were very comfortable with each other and often we would walk around the house with very little on and sometimes naked, His cock was much bigger then mine and I always fantasized about touching His fat cock. One night We were discussing the size of our cocks and if there was a way to make them bigger, I told Him about this article I read about vacuum pumping and How it engorged the cock temporarily and over time you might gain some girth and even some length. We went online and order a pump and tube to experiment with. I t arrived a couple of days later and He tried it that day, He worked at home and was always in a robe working, I came that home that day and He was naked pumping His cock, I asked How does it feel and He just smiled saying it felt very good., I asked if I could check out and I started lubing my cock and put the tube on , wow it felt so good, I asked if I could touch His engorged cock and He motioned for me to touch His cock, I almost came right then , soon I ordered a pump and tube and we would pump each night together, Soon we were jacking each other off and then came the night when I sucked His cock for the first time, I stroked His cock as I sucked and soon He came in my mouth, what had I been missing, He returned the favor .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dreaming

I would love to that some day suck another man cock mmmmmm. I often dream of doing that and love to watch gay porn of cocks being sucked on .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like the sound of that

A keeper. I would like to hear a group of men say that about me. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Blow me

Wife doesn't blow me. Really need a good blowjob. Hit me on kik. Under quickieplz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm looking

I'm looking to get my dick aucked by a guy. Woman barely does it at home and I heard males do it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would love to suck

I love your Fantasy, I sucked a dick 47 years ago and have thought about it ever sense. Would love to be you in your Fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

These stories make me want to suck a dick and swallow cum ,So Bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story so much I need to go see my new friend Jess and suck his cum out of his 7" cock ...

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds great I would love it I think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous