All Comments on 'Party Girl'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Less a party girl...

...than a public health hazard.

CallistaLynaeCallistaLynaeover 17 years ago
I always try to find something

nice to say about a story but that was just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the 'fan syndrome'.

Used to be soroitys and fraternitys were about 'brotherhood and sisterhood';not trying to keep the 'family' apart. You already know; dont ever piss off 'big brother' (aka. the son) cause '1984' is just a tease into tiny peoples imaginations.Where as 'lil bro' (aka. the hacker or 'ghost') will just as soon get down and dirty and go mid-evil. It is kinda ironic though. Because 'people now' (or everyone) all have 'great expectations';yet are so blind and ignorant that they end up biteing the hand that feeds them while selling themselves into 'slavery and debt'. We used to stand together,united, for something. Much much more than some 'just pussy' slave-makeing-selling-capitalist-economy that hates communisium and anything that gives 'humans rights to be free,and have standard technology implants or devices that allow them to interface and use electronic technology privately and mentally(which do you think is safer,typeing on an keyboard in open plain sight or haveing uncrackable (you determine how private you want your communications to be;the public access internet stanadard=aynnonomus untill you 'infringe on others rights to free and legal communications') radio-tv communications from point A in your head to point B;your cellphone,palm,laptop,computer,or other device you want to carry around,access,or keep as an adress book),"legal" rights to have access to public tv-radio-ansible communications,equiptment,and devices'. By the way;you two girls are crazy,I honestly didnt think that big ass dildo would fit.Love ya celine.Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF?

You are a horrible writer. Just terrible. No plot, or even pretense of one.

Also, whoever that other person who just commented is, you're on crack. Nuff said.

RobHammerRobHammerover 17 years ago
Rollicking Fun

Aww shucks...I thought Celina was going to have one of the GUYS lick her clean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Right.................

This is certainly a strange submission, it is so graphic and public that it could be likened to a gladiator fight. Does sex really adourn such a gloss when it is so public?

mcopadomcopadoover 17 years ago
What's the big deal......

Wow...why the vehemence on this story?....Sweetnpetite's done some gret plot filled stories in the past....this is just simple plotless bit of voyeristic erotica...She wasn't trying to write "war and peace" here....There's nothing wrong with the story....cut her some slack...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm hoping for irony

Or some people on this here site take their word porn way too seriously when somebody just writes a fun fluff fuck piece. Yes, in real life this is a recipe for disaster. This isn't real life.

argon37argon37almost 6 years ago
Hot

Everyone dreams about a girl like this, and you really bring her to life with your writing. The characters are very strong and believable. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous