All Comments on 'A Crazy Halloween Party'

by breastfixated

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wana move

Sounds like a awsome place to live....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Short Skirt

It is funny how a few drinks and a costume allow a person to hide behiind the mask. This story reminded me of when my wife and I went to a costume Halloween party a few years back.

We thought we had another commitment which fell through so at the last moment decided to go to the party. When we went to rent costumes the only one left my wife's size was a French maid costume. When my wife got home and tried on the outfit, she was upset at how low the top was and how short the skirt was since she is very conservative. I assured her it was no more revealing then a one piece bathingsuit but had noticed her conservative white cotton panties and suggested since the outfit is black she should wear her black lacy bra and matching lacy panties.

Reluctantly that night she went to the party. We were having a few drinks and I noticed that a lot of guys were looking at her cleavage and glimpses of her panties. Later that night a male friend said to her that he was suprprised she was wearing such a revealing costume but that she looked great. She liked the attention. Later my best friend told her she looked very nice but he still saw she was a goodie because she was not truely dressed like a French maid. She said why?? He said a true French maid would not be wearing panties but he understands she never would go without.

She later told me that it was a combination of the drinks, it bugging her that he called her a goodie and that she liked the attention the outfit got so when she was in the washroom she took of the panties leaving her in just the garterbelt and hose.

She said she felt so naughty and it made her excited. She had another drink and went up to my best friend and said I am dressed like a French maid now. He laughed and said you never would. She said I am so check for yourself. She thought he would feel her ass throught he dress but was surprised when he reached under and slide his finger along her wet slit. Wow he said I can not believe it and slipped his finger into her . She did not move but then backed away and said see I am not such a prude. Later was upset at what she had done. She cried as she confessed it to me when we got home. I consoled her and was turned on knowing my best friend knew how wet and tight she is.

sacksackover 17 years ago
neat little stroke story.....

could have been a bit longer, even the sex scene. Good luck in the contest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of BC !

BC ( Before Kids )

Living on a small island east coast 30 miles at sea. Not much goes on, except during Hollween a local drinking spot holds an adult contest. Gosh it brings back wonderful memories where people behind masks no not who you are and willing! No chicken aloud here !!

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Must be some damned good candy

Sounds to me like she wanted a young cock inside her and the candy was just an excuse. In which case, she'll probably be up for it every holiday: you could dress as Santa and empty your sack into her xmas stockings.. stuff a plump bird for thanksgiving.. ask her if she has a dream on Martin Luther King's birthday, then offer to act it out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very hot

i loved your ending, maybe u write one next year

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous