All Comments on 'The Birdcage'

by 4ofSwords

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Hmmmm...

Who doesn't love these characters? :) But shouldn't it be in celebrity? I was a little surprised at the category, but enjoyed your rendition... good luck to you!

sacksackover 17 years ago
very vivid....

All three of your halloween submissions have been a joy to read! Good luck to you!

Kev HKev Hover 17 years ago
No BDSM fan, here

Another fantastic piece, humorous and sexy. As SK mentioned, both characters were meticulously developed and likable. Great job making this appeal to a larger audience.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Yow!

Halloween in Vegas, baby! Sounds fun as hell. Your story was very imaginative and sexy. Loved the power dynamic. Good luck in the contest.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Who says comics are for kids?

Clever dialogue and detailed BDSM/sex scenes. Highly erotic. A great read. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Halloween Submissions?

Yes the lexical leakage in the feedback below was just about right. This was some tale and in my view better than the winner. I liked the twist in the tale (more leakage) where it appeared she was going to anally fuck him (standard literotica fare) and instead face fucked him. Well done, some originality. Like Robin, keep it up.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 17 years ago
Lots of fun

Not my 'bent', but bent all the same. Wonderful fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading this story! Genuinely portrays the feelings associated with a first time experience:). Thank you for sharing.

mostlyintactmostlyintactover 12 years ago
Thank's for a great read

I just wanted to let you know that I read this story yesterday and it's been bouncing around in my head ever since!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My favourite!

I think this is my favourite short erotica so far. Well done! And very original as well!!! XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
outstanding

absolutely my favorite story

kcRollinskcRollinsabout 8 years ago
Thanks to Tink4fairy

This story was mentioned in Tink4fairy's article and it's why I clicked on the link...can't say I'm sorry. I enjoyed the characters and the plot. It was a fun read and I can see why it was mentioned in the article.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent tale

I loved it, and nearly went over the edge when I thought she was going to take him with that dildo....oh well there's always next time. Hopefully there is more to cum (oops) at this same bat time, same bat station.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a seduction!

Brilliant story, written with verve and zeal, look forward to more !

phfinaphfina10 months ago

A really honest portrayal of Catwoman and a really honest portrayal of Robin, ... and a really sweet domme/sub relationship. I like that the domme was secure enough in herself, that she didn't have to prove she was top, she just was, that she was free to enjoy the night, and was free to be sweet and tender afterwards. I liked that.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous