All Comments on 'Nice Kitty'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sacksackover 17 years ago
a sweet tale of revenge gone awry.....

I will never look at a cat in exactly the same way now...Good luck in the contest! PS- Yes, they can smile!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
ROWR!!!

We kitties are very, very smart you know! *smile* Loved this, great job, good luck to you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Puuuuurrrrrr fect

I'm a cat lover myself. My parents have a left-handed (pawed?) black and white Tuxedo Tom who is very intelligent.

Just remember - only 5% of the cats in animal shelters were picked up wild. The rest were dropped off. Most escape from the searches of animal control teams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was greattttttt

I gues the Cheshire cat got the last laugh on Paul.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Cat haters beware!

Yes, cats do smile!

A thoroughly enjoyable story! Very steamy!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
darn meddling cat ...

Great story... there's a subtle humour that runs through this and some of your other stories which makes them so much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Wow! That was simply amazing, I always knew cats had a daker side to them, hee!

Loved the story, keep up the good work!

starrkersstarrkersover 17 years ago
Great yarn

I knew there was a reason I liked cats so much! Nicely written.

brujaoscurabrujaoscuraover 17 years ago
Kittyintell

Smiles- I'm fond of cats and credit them with more intelligence than some people do. That was eerie- but I could tell you about the cat who wanted her human mom before she died.

MaetenMaetenalmost 15 years ago
Beutiful

I really enjoyed the story, very Poe-esk. Good mix of horror and sex in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Odd little story

It feels like what you would get if you combiend the bare concept of an old poe story and decided that it needed sex in it. In all fairness it's not a good story but it was intresting.

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsover 10 years ago
(=^_^=)

I have an ex-husband I need taken care of, Midnight. I'm offering 4 cans of tuna and a bag of catnip. Interested?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous