All Comments on 'Knightdream'

by Man Ray

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 17 years ago
excellent

I like this one <grin... makes me want to not post my hand drawn art. The poem mingles with the image in an excellent manner, paramount illustrated poetry (~_~)

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 17 years ago
mention

this poem mentioned in the new poem reviews

GuiltyPleasureGuiltyPleasureover 17 years ago
well paired....

...image and script. Crisp and clean. The words tell a tale of unexpected passion in abrupt - almost unemotional language. An interesting mixture and well done.

Perhaps the last line should have been "unrepentent knight"? :-)

I like this a lot and am sorry not to be able to vote but I do know the reason.

Tess

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
~

sensational session

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
~

Your new one is your best, in my opinion. Words as good as image in this one.

Even though I have chosen to avoid your poetry for personal reason, I peeked anyway. I would have given it a 5. :)

Man RayMan Rayover 17 years agoAuthor
My Erotic Trail…

Thank you as always for your kind words and mention in New Poems Reviews. Go on, hand draw your ‘art’; treat us w/ an illustrated poem. We want to come up and see your etchings!

Art, you hold Literotica in check with your attentiveness to the site, its poets and authors. You encourage me with comments to not just my work, but to many others. Your body of work, comments and threads raise our standard bar. For that alone I thank you! ‘Keep the drive alive’ it is said in sport.

Man RayMan Rayover 17 years agoAuthor
Tristesse2...

thank you for exacting your comments which so suit the poem. Savvy you! I did not see that one might make a connection with the closure. Your ‘critical’ eye caught that. Nice! That said the title speaks to the nymph’s dream. Come nighttime, she / he did not by any stretch feel unrepentant! :-)

LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

Words well chosen

Picture too;

Combo that can only be called

Hot.

Man RayMan Rayover 17 years agoAuthor
LeBroz in — NY - too far from Atlanta...

thanks a bunch. Much appreciated mate!

Leon, what I said to Art also so holds true for you. You work endlessly honouring those who contribute to Lit. Not only that, you foster a much-needed spirit of fellowship among poets/authors. We can only feel but grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT WORK

thought this was great.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Dark passions.

Beautiful black and white photo lends itself to establishing an intimate erotic mood. A sensual rendering. Top Notch.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
TO DREAM OR SLEEP

with toys, chemistry and indiscretion, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous