All Comments on 'The Teacher Has a Secret'

by Amyfriend

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I too need a daughter

Amy, like Mr Maser, I too need a daughter in my life. This was very loving, and erotic. Keep going with it.

Anakin20Anakin20over 17 years ago
Really hot!

I don't need a daughter, but my daughter could do this and then cum home to me with soaked panties so could eat her out all night! What do you think?

jer14jer14over 17 years ago
loved it

Very nice, I hope it goes on. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good start

lets see this develop

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Family Lust.

Another father and daughter get together. Sarah makes nice with dear old dad!

cbr1000rrcbr1000rrover 17 years ago
Great start

Fabulous intro to what I hope will become a much more involved story. This has the chance to become a great long term read. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice

Sweet, nice for first in series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Sexy and innocent!

Loved the story. You need to keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic

Amy:

Love your wirting. You have a great talent for expressing feelings and bring out senusality.

Keep up the great writing.

T

thinkspwthinkspwabout 17 years ago
awesome flow

I really enjoyed the flow of the piece. Subtle. You took the time, where many would rush to the climax. Thanks for sharing.

emaalremaalrover 16 years ago
You have a way with ...

these stories that make them easy to read and anticipation is written into every other word....

nice work

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Very hot!

A very erotic story. I loved every word of it. I disagree with the need for future chapters. I thought it stood very well on its own, and continuing it would run the risk of moving from the interesting and creative to the cliche'. Well done, Amy!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Juvenile comes to mind...

as a way of describing the dialogue. I would recommend hanging out with a few twenty year olds and listening. The premise is good.

Thank you.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 13 years ago
Good Premise

But Scorpio is completely right, the dialog is off. People don't talk like that. It's to... formal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Formality

It may sound a bit formal or stilted but they aren't used to being lovers so awkwardness seems realistic when roleplaying such a naughty fantasy, in my opinion. As for the constant use of the word "Daddy" that's how me and my wife are. The main difference is that rather than speak her name I refer to her as a good girl who deserves to be fucked. It's very sexy, thank you for the erection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Creepy, predator story - I'd give it a zero

The perfect tale of a predator using someones vulnerability. "Anytime you need a hug..." uggghhh, sicko alert. His daughter tried on lingerie for him? What a creep.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969almost 5 years ago
A little tough to swallow...

Not quite what I'd expect from such a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I had some experiences like that with a young woman in her mid-20's many years ago. I was several years older. She was sexually inexperienced and wanted to learn. She wanted someone she could trust to teach her. I was willing and we had amazing times together. I showed her what it was like to ejaculate (she'd never seen a man jack off and shoot his load) and to be fingered by a man and to have her pussy licked. She wanted to experience holding my cock as I peed and feel my balls, and suck a cock. She had a beautiful hairy pussy that was so tight. It would strongly contract on my finger as I went inside her. Later, that feeling on my cock as I first entered her was mind-blowing. My cock was the first one inside her creamy velvety pussy. I never wanted to stop fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous