All Comments on 'Birthday Present'

by Fallenfromgrace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Intense!

This writer has described in great detail and graphic description a coupling between two females. One has to appreciate the underlying tenderness that seems to exist between the two women. Intensely Erotic!

SophieUKSophieUKover 17 years ago
lovely

nice theme and well written... a nice birthday ;-)

ungenderlessungenderlessover 17 years ago
Hot!

Although there wasn't much in the way of plot (it's pretty much just a sex scene), I still felt the connection between these two characters. That, my dear, is a gift. It takes talent to make the reader believe in the chemistry between two people in such a short time. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
by far the best short ever

you have quite a way with words... lovely writing. this is an exceptional short that pulls you deep inside from the first paragraph. well done!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 17 years ago
Well Written

I thought this piece was well written and very erotic. Extremely well done for a first submission. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
~Hot~

Very hot. You did a great job capturing the tenderness of a first time experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. Completely erotic and loving (surprised it was in the non-erotic section). Favorite line: "Silently flames burned in my heart. I knew we would be a log fire...with the occasional spark. Better that than fireworks, beautiful to see, but over so quickly."

so yeah...time is of no value when it comes to being with someone you love :3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. You've really made this an enjoyable read. I'm so tired of people listing breast size attributes like a catalogue. In fact, your characters aren't even named which just adds to the mystery. Your story was hot and immersive and one of the more unique ones on literotica. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous