All Comments on 'Summer Internship'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very NIce Start

I hope you will continued the story soon, because this ended too soon.

SampsinnMoonCalledSampsinnMoonCalledalmost 16 years ago
very erotic

There has to be a sequel,lol. Everyone will want to know what adri does next :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You're no car buff, that's for damn sure,,,

...the most u could do with an engine, back when they were subject 2 screwing around, was put on a pair of 4 barrel carbs or 4 deuces IF you're running a V-8 or 3 deuces if you're running a 6. Nowadays, you're lucky if u can find out where 2 put the oil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not carbs, Tires dufus

Enjoyed the story, hope you continue...and ignore the guy saying you don't know about cars...he obviously didn't know you were talking about tires not carbs...all cars now days are fuel injected...

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Give Us More!

This tale cries out for a sequel. Very hot!

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
RAWR

OH MY GOD! You are such a tease I can't believe you ended the story like that! Give us more to look forward too i guess LOL!

You're personal new Cowboy's Stadium parking space buddy...yep I am that close to the thing.

bb4lsbb4lsabout 13 years ago
Hot Story

I loved it, very hot story, with a great ending.

Can't wait to read more of them.

Thanks for writing!

Jim

darksieddarksiedabout 13 years ago
Great story

One of my favorites, short but great. The thing I like about your stories is how you make them so different, yet great at the same time. Other people just have the same situation in all their stories, but you vary things up well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

where's the 2nd chapter? Good read, good pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too many holes

Look, if he's nailing the PA regular how come he has no idea she moved in with his sister? Rubbish continuity and you wouldn't put 24s on a street car either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Piss-poor continuity,

And just poor quality writing all the way through, either this guy is pre-senile, or he's 12 years old, flip a coin and decide, kids....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Great story keep it going defiantly deserves more chapters please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story definitely deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing

This could have been a good write, but the author chose to use immature descriptions like " wrinkled grapes" and "nut sack".Plus, he left readers hanging with the incomplete finish.

2 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give Me A Break!

This sounds like it was written by a teen ager. It sucked on every level not to mention leaving the reader hanging. Your immaturity really shows with this story, little girl. Why don't you live about twenty more years so that you'll have some "Real Life Experiences" and then come back and submit something with more substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Its kind of ironic actually, just starting to enjoy the story, then I see stuff like 'man chowder' and 'nut butter'. Just. Fucking. Eww. Both just throw up gross ick images in my head, lol! Of all the weird things to go and get creative on!

Oh yeah, almost forgot this one; 'saliva coursing down his big, wrinkled grapes'

(Rolling eyes;) oh and 'lady juice'

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Needs another page to finish it properly, doesn't it !

Great story, but I'm not a fan of stories that don't end properly, but leave you hanging, so as to put your own ending in place.

But nice nonetheless.

Rapier

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Another story....

where 2 lesbians make a guy their 'boy toy'. He's a simp. A disgrace to manhood.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/6/2022) Simp! Really! Buddy, I bet you drive a monster truck with little, itty, bitty testicles hanging from the tow hitch and gots to be compensating for something. Or.., you're gay. And that’s okay because consenting adults should be able to do what rocks their boat or dinghy in this case. This was an enjoyable read worthy of five stars, IMO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous