All Comments on 'Laresa's World Ch. 10: James'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You get a five, cuz this is still wonderful

And a big hug and a kiss for the plug for my work. I love your Laresa stories and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Very interesting. . .

What a way to use her powers and I love the cliff hanger which can be expanded with other chapters! It's been a blast writing with you and everyone else in this chain. Thanks for the compliment and I look forward to more of Laresa and all the cool things we've all talked about adding! :-)

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 17 years ago
Lovely

chapter about the affection of a genie.

Very nice story and a great ending. Leaving us with lots of opportunities to carry the story on.

Black Tulip

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Wow...simply wow.

I have to say I'm impressed by the quality of writing shown in this chain. Each chapters is better than the one before and yours, Dark, is truly fitting for the series.

I wasn't sure you'd be able to pull off the man/dog transformation without a hitch, but you did...you truly did!

Even before they were able to communicate, it was easy to see that man and dogs had a deep understanding and respect for each other and allowing them the ability to communicate showed it even more.

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with for your next installment.

TserancTserancover 17 years ago
Holy crap!

Ok, that was awesome! sometimes it's hard to think out of the 'box' when you've got a genie and anything is possible...but here you took us someplace new, wonderful, creative and freaking believeable! Who hasn't wished they could talk with the animals!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You Author & Your Described Team of Experts

have outdone yourselves with this yarn of intrigue and sensuality.

How so very interesting is the interaction of him, her and man's best friend in an endearing lasting way.

You, they and them should walk and run again in a more perfect world of fantasy than the norm.

Thanks Author & thanks to your team as well for this was certainly among the very best read here.

With Very High Regard

dealandedealandeover 17 years ago
beautiful and true to the times

Absolutely beautiful! true to both the Laresa story line and the alaskan wilderness. I especially loved James' wish to run with the pack and understand them. Erotic, sensual and loving all at the same time. I loved it!

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Incredible!

I love the altered perspectives and unusual wish...It's an amazing addition to the story, and it makes me hope he finds the ring again...A very sympathetic character!

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Tremendous

This one should get better than 100. I savor the Laressa stories, one by one, knowing they are finite. The human/canine interaction in this one just took my breath away. If you've ever been close to a critter, you know the special bond that can develop. Those who've never been there often fail to understand. Thanks for the heartening affirmation -- it lent an extra-special touch to this moving, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
my favorite...

of all the Laresa stories. I'm rereading this chain, and this has been my fave ever since. Just love the human-canine interaction! I also liked your chapter - deified - the one with the god-like tendencies, and the side stories that you did (the one where they lived with the Indians, and the follow up wherein Laresa came back to be the mate of Bear). Truly wonderful tales of this beautiful genie! Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This One likes it.

My favorite Laresa, too. Woof.

valkoinenvalkoinenabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

You do a really good job in your continuation of the chain, keeping with the theme and the beautiful extension of it to include the world of those lovely sled dogs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous