All Comments on 'Please Don't Tell My Husband'

by yummicreme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am 62, my wife 55, I have trouble maintaining an erection. My wife was alright until she went on hormone replacement and she became insatiable. We talked about it,she is tall,still looks great, a nice round arse which I have filled many times.I love to lick her pussy and arse,she always orgasms. But she needed cock,came the time when I told her,look maybe you should get another man to help,she said no but it got worse. So I decided to act. I invited 3 guys over from work,all in their 30s. I told her very formal,so she dressed up, long dress, nylons. They arrived, drinks,eats, every time I got my wife alone,my hand went to her pussy, making her wet, wanting to be fucked, a few drinks and I asked her as my fingers stroked her clit, which guy she liked, she told me Rob seemed nice and I told her well,hes the one, I am going to ask him if he would stay back and then ask if he would fuck you. I shoved my fingers into her when I said it,her legs buckled as she orgasmed. And that's what happened, I approached him after the others left, he said are you sure, both of you, I went upstairs, well, he is o.k. with that, as I lifted her dress, bending her over, my fingers pushing into her wet pussy,oh fuck me, please, I cant but he can, oh yes, as my fingers pumped into her,yes,o.k.,yes I will wait here, go down and get him,have a nice time.Well, I listened to her screams and moans for nearly one and a half hours, then I heard the footsteps and the door. I was laying down, she came in, she lay down,well,she said that was great as I reached for her pussy, so wet, she opened her legs and I decided to lick her pussy, as I did she orgasmed pushing cumm and juice onto my face, I lapped it up. My cock got semi hard and I moved and pushed into her, she wrapped her legs around me and I managed to cumm. I lay back,she moved over my face,you forgot my arse, he filled me there too and as she pushed down my tongue lapped at her arse, juices running out until she orgasmed again. Now she is satisfied by 3 guys and I found out I love to eat her after they fill her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suppose anything goes when the entire thing's a fantasy

Only total morons would go bare back with someone they just met in a bar. So I suppose when you put a nympho wife, a bar pick up, and a van into the situation with an idiot husband the intelligence level hits single digits. Factor in over broad generalizations - something about Germans having bigger dicks - and you get entirely stupid drivel. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wel dear annony didn't like it. Imagine that he she it, IT didn't like somethign! SOoooooooo

In gave it a 5 to equal out the asshole of lit, annony, and his vote and opinion! He's a fag and would go to any van with any man and suck his cock w/o a condom !!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Mmmmm

Cum is good out of a pussy or straight from the cock.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great story

Love it when a married couple can go out and get fucked by others and go home and make love to each other. My wife loves showing me her used body as we get into the shower. I can clean her out in the shower as she tells me what was done to her. Thanks to tankless hot water heaters I usually get to hear the whole nights happenings.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Short and sweey

You are one very lucky man to have such a hot and horny wife that keeps you in supply of lots of cum from her lover's to feed on from her hot pussy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Name one good story that has no drama. Yeh, that doesn’t happen! And it didn’t happen here, either! The closest thing was Hubby having to wait many hours in a hotel lobby before a good-looking Sweetie came in, apparently unable to have convincing any guy to boff her! Fortunately, she just changed the agreement to bring the fucker back to the hotel. Whether Hubby was going to stay in the lobby and imagine, or was going to try to be a spectator was not provided to We-The-Readers. Just as well. Apparently, Sweetie was not much of a story-teller, either.

3*. Coulda been lower!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous