All Comments on 'Blonde Fucks Blacks'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great job

loved its.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Traitor Samuel X just gets worse and worse

First, you're a traitor against all men for being gay. Now your treachery is also pulling brothaz down the gutter, trying to get us fucked up the ass by somee irish huzzy!!! Just goes to show what happens if a good brotha becomes a fag!!!

Leave that ass fucking shit to them honky boys. Plus dont let an irish chick fuck you up the ass neither! That's sick. Irish pussy is great, but strap on up the ass!!! Shit, Sammy boy! Quit that! For real! Quit that! Take a deep breath, drink some soda or something and stop being fucking gay. It will fuck up your head sum... Like dat ol white republican Foley that is paying for his folly. Quit it sammy! Just stop it! And beat it, fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fair

Fair start, not much plot was developed but it seems interesting. I look forward to the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to anonymous: yet you found his page and read the whole story and then commented on it ?? strong beautiful women is the future and it seem like you like it to since you seatch the stories and read them lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2123 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES