All Comments on 'Happy Halloween Party'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your sick

Your sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of your best.

Truly great black humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
At least the ending was realistic

It was typical revenge story slop until the ending. At least you got it right with what happens to a chauvinistic mutant after his revenge.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Yeah! Okay...

I liked the rambling style of this Writer, how he sort of slips up on the story, all the while apologizing to his readers. Quite a clever ruse and an effective technique. A rambling pleasant story. Two guards and a Chaplain with the good book...What a way to go! Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think I know that guy

Unlike some of the others, I found great humor here. I picked up on the different style right away and was not at all dis appointed. Thanx Blues. LYG

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So - Were They Just Going To Hang Out?

Oh you rambling gambling kind of get even guy. I must say that you made sense except for the ending. Another party?

Nice work Author.

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
They should have a special category just for you,

called Erotic Horror Humor.

I told you to keep up with your meds! You now how you get when you don't take your pills.

Sorry I didn't vote on this during the contest - I was out of town and missed it.

It does remind me somewhat of my story last Halloween, "Thanks a Lot". Well, no one can say we are in a rut!

Regards, Jack

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Excellent

I must say you have a very twisted mind.

The story was short, but sweet.

At first I was expecting some sort of demented wimp-husband story. Pleasantly you wrapped me around your finger, led me astray, and than surprised me completely, with a creative and first class ending.

Excellent workmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you still look out the whores

where is a writer with some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
disappointing!

For a fine writer this was kind of disappointing. No deception , no suspence just beautiful wife cheats ---husband goes crazy and murders wife and lover. Not up to your usual standard.

60 year old Gweorge

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing.

this story is amazing. you deserve a standing ovation.

what a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ENJOY

I see some of your readers were disapointed, Blue. Being a fan I know your style and what you are capable of but Hey, where does it say a writer can't have a little fun now and then. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I probably should have put that in quotation marks. Anyway, I liked it, thank you for another enjoyable read. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (only 11 days to go)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
scary

As always Blue.. You're a good guy in my book.. We both know some horrible story's about failed marriages.. This isn't the worst I've heard even though it's rather sick, I've heard true story's with kids involved that was worse..But it's always worse when kids are involved.. I'm sorry for that girl though,. But it was a Halloween story after all.. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HA!

Now this is how a cuckold story should go! Would have been nice if he got away with it free and clear, but oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very cool story - wish he had gotten away with it!

Stupid bitch deserved every bit of "never stop" experience!

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
FINALLY......

A cheating cunt of a whore wife gets her cumumpence....pun intended! HAHAHAHAHA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Beautiful way to bring lovers together forever.

I hope every betrayed man considers this fantastic way to make his wife happy.

It would have been better if she could have lived long enough to really enjoy having her wish fufilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she deserved it

awesome that is something for all cheaters to have happen that is great.

love it

All cheaters deserve the same fate lol

cheating worthless slut.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

now that is a well done btb story. 5

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Very disturbing and well written. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is more of a love story.....

2 people died, but also a man who loved his wife granted her the impossible. That just shows his love for her.

of-course he snapped but he could have been violent, he was not. good story, but initial ramblings felt like he had taken poison & his time was near.

belief in the justice system is equivalent to belief in God, it does not matter, for the justice system is designed to help the masses, cant always guarantee about the individuals

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Considering his rambling and mental state

He should have easily been able to get a decent psychiatrist to commit him to a mental institution instead. The gluing of her and her lover alone should have sealed that at a court.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
I liked this

I don't know why. He went nuts I guess. Obviously he didn't try to get away, or hide anything. With todays courts I can believe anything. The quality of judges we seem to have has certainly deteriorated.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Yay!!! BTB all the way, baby!

She got what she wanted — to be fucked all the time. Just a suggestion: a couple of big tubes of Superglue would have worked faster and better to stick body parts together. You might ask how I know that.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A little heads up...

Next time you compose a snuff film, how about a warning?

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Oh goody

A love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just like Howard Stern's Mom...

David Martin was a giver.

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never got past the first chapter. simply tired of you so authors make husbands out to be simple minded. WHAT YOU SEE is exactly what it is. a wife in the arms of another man is Enough to toss her out, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hooked, you suck and all other authors who make husbands into simple minded morons in their stories to were a reader simply cannot read the story to completion.Moving on to authors who have common sense with what they write about and incorporate realism into their tales..

GreywolfTXGreywolfTXover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed your story. I smiled a lot ...lol

GreywolfTXGreywolfTXover 1 year ago

I'm confused ...... I had a smile on my face after the first paragraph :)

And it stayed there until the last sentence. What a change of pace from the norm ! Really enjoyed it ... thanks for the laugh. Loved the Halloween theme! Great screenplay for a seasonal, potential, B horror movie ... blood and sex

SwychebSwycheb2 months ago

Spooky. Spooky. Spooky. Damn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous