All Comments on 'For Her Family Ch. 01'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Worth every bit of the grade I gave it.

Well, maybe not that high

pubelesspubelessover 17 years ago
more please

i liked this erotic story please continue with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mom& daughter become slaves

mother & daughter have to become slaves + son 0r face ruin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Please keep it going. More, more!

darkpervertdarkpervertover 17 years ago
More humiliation and resistance of the mother!

I really liked the idea of this story, which is similar to one of my fantasy. However the mother is not resisting very much when she was attacked, and that is not normal for a innocent mom and loving wife. I hope the blackmail will use drug to control the mother and force her to be a prostitute and porn film star. Body transformation can be a great way for humiliation, (forced shaving of public hair, forced breast enlargement or even lactation, forced tattoo on private part, red matured nipple and cunt become pink, and younger sexier outlook). The more darker the story is, the more better. I hope to see part 2 soon, thanks for the hard work to write such a story, and please keep up the good work.

TelemachTelemachover 17 years ago
Great Start

A great first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy as hell!

I loved it. I'm glad it's just a story though, would be dreadful if it was real. That's why I like fiction so much.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
Great start, I think I will enjoy this story.....

Headed for Chapter 2 with my fingers stuffed nicely into my dripping wet cunt.....thank you...........

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Awesome story.

LeeLee420LeeLee42011 months ago

Very disappointed in the language. The basis and story line are great but I really wish someone with better writing skills could redo this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous