All Comments on 'Mandy's Kink'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot story

I really enjoyed your story. Its hard to find stories about drinking piss. One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disturbing

I honestly don't know how to rate this... or what to think about it. It's disturbing on so many levels. The first being the incest aspect. The second being the urination... As I have commented on one of your previous submissions, you write extremely well. Maybe too well. *Cynical grin* You play outside the box. I like that.

I've book marked you and hope to see more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
reakky different

i really enjoy piss play both drinking it and giving it. the few women i have found who really enjoyed it got into it slowly after at least a good time together. i also get involved slowly. that was why it really got to me and turned me on when you abruptly, without warning, had her dive for his cock just as he started to pee. how totally erotic. how hot. how much did i cum with about three quick satrokes. now im going to read it again slowly, working into it and imagining i am gluing my mouth to a hot cunt and swallowing avidly. someday, he should try peeing her cunt or ass. ive had women, a couple, tell me the feeling ias indescribable.

j_lungriaj_lungriaabout 17 years ago
Story of the Year!

Its very hard to find well-written stories that truely cover the things that I like! This story is everything I love and more! I love how vivid the emotion is captured. I also love the first urination scene, the use of onomopedia (sp) and the spontenuity (sp) make it a scene to cum to! Well done! I hope to see more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
living fantasy

Awesome story! Really had me ready to spurt cum ! Would love to live out your story, with any woman, but with a sister is hot!!!! Would love to drink her fluids, mix mine with hers, then eat her to orgasm again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot horny sis!

Sort of like the way when my sister came on to me when we

were teenagers. My sister loved to call me brother as we

were fucking and always would scream out for me to cum

in your sister's incest cunt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Thank you i couldn't stop playing i'm so wet keep writing

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Hot

and most delicious. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HANNIBAL SCORES AGAIN

we covet most what we see most, TK U MLJ LV NV

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
double pleasure

my two favorite topics...piss and incest! I've written a bunch of pee stories but you've inspired me to try my hand at an incest story.

bigpickelbigpickelover 11 years ago
My favorites

Started this with my stepsister at an early age. I am now 64 and she passed away a few years ago, unfortunately, at 58. She was 3 years younger. We took turns leading each other astray from the norm. We actually began our sex play by pissing and watching and then tasting and then licking, etc. As we got older, in the late teens, until her death, if I new I was going to be around her, I wore very dark pants. If there was anyway she could sit on me, I was wet with her boiling hot piss. I have had many women and girls piss on me and none was as hot as Steph's was. Strangely, neither of her husbands was into her games and didn't know about my sex with her. My wives have both loved her and had sex with her. No way to guess how many gallons of each other's piss was involved in our playing over 50 years of doing it. My wife and I really miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sister

loved your story. wish i had a sister like that.

armyman2010armyman2010about 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

Wow this story is amazing. I love how u combined incest and piss fetish in the story. This story gave me a major hard on, would love to see the story continue with the mom finding out and joining in!! Please feel free to let me know when more of your stories are published. Mreid175@yahoo.com

pissgiverpissgiverabout 8 years ago
wonderful

Fucking gorgeous sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
methinks the sister

is in need of being her own kid's auntie. and the brother, his own kid's uncle ;)

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006about 8 years ago
Good story

Good story.

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962over 4 years ago
A very HOT EROTIC STORY

OK first off I'm n Tot into golden showers.But the other stuff was very wild and unforeseen. The mix made it both very interesting.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
"fooling around"

If fucking, sucking and golden showers is "fooling around", I can't wait to read what serious sex is with these two. When I learned that Charlie had a 9-inch dick, well that was a little hard to believe. Don't know if it's disbelief or just jealousy, but an 18 year old with that size dick wouldn't still be a virgin. Liked the rest of the story enough to make the front of my panties wet.

FluidswallowerFluidswalloweralmost 4 years ago
I don't know

that I can say anything that hasn't already been said, but damn that's hot and I'm thirsty as hell!!! Bring on the golden streams! Thank you for a delightfully delicious story!

firegrrrllfiregrrrllover 3 years ago

More piss and incest stories please! I love sucking cock and drinking piss, and then switching places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome. My kind of story. 5 stars!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Two of my favorite erotic topics, incest and pee play, done incredibly well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incest and pee play are often linked together. It is not uncommon for boy/girl siblings close in age to discover a shared curiosity about gender differences, especially because at a young age, it seems to be society's deepest darkest secret. And as soon as that shared interest is acknowledged, an easy solution suggests itself: I'll show you mine if you show me yours. This initiates basic voyeurism and exhibitionism behaviors which can become regularly repeated because of the "thrill" from being so "naughty" and the "intimacy" of sharing such a secret. This evolves easily into pee play because that's the major application of the body parts of interest. This mutual behavior lowers the barriers to sex play when that motivation emerges, which can progress to mutual masturbation (and other forms of sexual satisfaction) in light of the unavoidable erections that the male sibling will experience. I know two bro/sis sibling pairs who had this experience. In one of these cases, the divorced mother encouraged and even participated in this evolution, perhaps because of her experiences with her close-in-age brother.

Bound2rrBound2rralmost 3 years ago

This was my first story of this author and I am hooked!! More piss play and incest please.

Sandi4ksurnSandi4ksurnover 2 years ago

Great story! I love the piss drinking part. Maybe they meet another girl who loves peeing down the sisters throat in public making her drinking all of her urine! That would be hot!

Sandi4ksurnSandi4ksurnover 2 years ago

Great story. Would love to read about another girl peeing down the sister throat in public and making her drinking all of her urine in front of people.

splayer1splayer1over 1 year ago

How to stab a double fetish story in the back by spending half of it obsessing over the infamous and ever present gigantic dick, in two pages or less. Way, way too rushed too. From applying her makeup to guzzling down a bucket load of piss AND all the cum that said gigantic dick spews in less than two minutes? Followed by instant riotous sex of course. Cuz this lengthy tome has to cover all bases, quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this type of sex with both my sisters. We don’t talk about it now. My younger sisters pasted

away two years ago. It didn’t turn us into perverts.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

That is a HOT story!! I have 3-brothers, no sisters. I remember telling friends that have sisters, they must want to fuck them all the time. They swore they didn't, and almost all told me it was different with your own sister... I swear, if I had a sister I'd want to fuck her all the time!! And if she drank my piss.... HOLY FUCK!!!

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

kirstymiakirstymia10 months ago

Wonderful detailed piss story with lots of other kinks, absolutely loved it

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

VERY HOT! It got my nut. And it will get more of mine. It's a cum cream true if it ever happened.

DocTemplarDocTemplar3 months ago

Wow! So hot on many levels. A beautiful girl that loves pee with the added excitement that she’s a sister. I will return to this story time and again!

tongueman53tongueman5329 days ago

That is one Hot Story. It has always turned me on to watch a female Pee, and I have been addicted to drinking it ever since the first Taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous