All Comments on 'The Ultimate Playboy Pt. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillover 17 years ago
Excellent series

This is a good series. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredibly Awesome Tale

I waited until you finished before responding, and now that you have, I must say - WOW! Incredibly HOT from an incredibly talented writer. I would like to add this tale to my Hall of Fame page:

JR Parz Mind Control Stories Website:

http://www.asstr.org/~JR_Parz/Index.htm

Please let me know. :-)

JR Parz

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Great Story!

This has been a great story of lust and love and balancing the two. Well done!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMFG!!!

OMFG!!! You are amazing! i printed this series nd read it wiv sum pics i also got nd came VERY HARD a number of times! PLZ rite anova series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic!!

Great job! Totally had my attention. Great mastery and absolute fantastic ending. Makes me wish I had those kind of powers. Looking forward to the next series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
We may never know

"Did Marissa clock(clobber)Kaia or didn't she? We may never know."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fabulous

Great work

DespairEternityDespairEternityabout 14 years ago
Awesome

My hat is off to you. Not only was the writing superb, I loved this very unique and entertaining plot. I look forward to sampling others in your library. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is absolutely great!

So great in fact, that an author on another website (link to profile->) http://stories.xnxx.com/profile284523/ decided to copy your story, word for word! I just wanted to let you know.

ChaamChaamover 12 years ago
Nice

Good as usual! But I have to say, all those descriptions of ear-splitting screams bug me a little. I don't like noises that leave my ears ringing at all, so that's a bit of a mood killer there for me :). Also I think that you mention them a bit too often. In my opinion it would help to establish the different girls as individuals if they also had more distinguishable reactions when orgasming.

Anyhow, great Story as usual, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It's called a C-O-N-D-O-M no offense but this really bugs me, this guy would have every STD known to man by now. What's more if he used condoms no one would develop the immunity.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

It would've been great to see if he had a son or daughter and if the pheromone thing could be passed down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story but a billion dollar chemical company would be able to match his pheromones pretty quickly, as well as make them better. Oh and why didn't his "effect" work in high school, before mrs. Robinson.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Mrs. Robinson Marissa Kaia

These 3 women were the focal point of the story! He fucked every woman he could but he always came back to them. Every woman was treated with respect and always left sexually sated with the best orgasms of their life! Fond memories forever! Marissa loved him completely for himself and for what his sex could do, although that is a very wonderful benefit!! Great well told story with great descriptions of the all the sexual action! The dream scenes were a great twist so we all would know Marisa was his ultimate mate forever!!

Awr11ghtyAwr11ghtyover 9 years ago
Awesome

This was easily one of the best stories I've read, gripping, exciting and a story that was maintained through out the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good stuff , Thank you. My fisrt comments. Thanks again.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
The way you write it

I wonder how people manage to do it just between two of them. There, the third is a requirement not just fancy.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and would have been nice to have at least one more chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7684 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES