All Comments on 'Got Pierced?'

by LeslieRose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Writing

LR - If this was your first attempt it shows talent. Keep it up. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Extra Piercing

Maybe now you can start planting the idea in your husbands head to get a Prince Albert.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
A very nice touch...

highlighting the strong

and quite often persistent

second and even third thoughts

which arise in the mind

when making a big change,

more so on going public with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
New author

I like this style, very straightforward an graphic by a woman (we hope) could describe her self better though, her appearance, tall/short. I think nipple clamps look sexy but are not so practical for the fuck and suck part of the relationship. Maybe she could have done just one, the bigger one hee hee. Anyway this piercing story is from a new author who me and my dick would like to hear more from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

"I wanted my nipples sucked, pinched, pulled, bit. The more intense, the better.... I had been fantasizing about piercing my nipples. I thought it looked hot. I want future lovers to know that I like to fuck hard and love having my nipples be the focus." --Yes! This describes me! I would love for a woman to pierce my nipples and play with them intensely! Sex for me revolves around a woman playing with my nipples!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous