All Comments on 'Slow Stripped and Exhibited'

by BuddyOne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice...

Hoping you'll continue the story.

ajiowaajiowaover 17 years ago
i like the start

Good start to a lot of possibilities....keep going

ExcaliberExcaliberover 17 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Totally AWESOME .... Love it .. fantastic way to play .. will definately want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb

Awesome , keep the steady pace , dont rush it.......

:) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great to see Roxanne again

Another biology lesson, I see...

catherinebeyeacatherinebeyeaover 17 years ago
This is such a sexy tale

oh I could almost feel the thrill she (and he) were enjoying in this little game. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Correction

You said "John took hold of the waistband of my panties." when I think you meant Rick.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 5 years ago
Double Exposure

Roxanne is a tease. She likes it that way. "I love to tease. ... It's just the way I'm wired, .." Her teasing is calculated toward a pretense to 'innocen[ce]...' Roxanne teases for effect "[I]t's a bigger turn-on for guys when they get a glimpse of something they think they're not supposed to be seeing, so I always try to give them that impression"

She and her boyfriend Rick have decided to play a joke on male friends which will turn grown men into giggling pre - teens. Will Roxanne succeed? Read the story, but remember Roxanne is a trickster, "When I undress in front of a window," she boasts, "the shade is always partially pulled down so it doesn't look like I'm trying to be seen."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous