All Comments on 'My First Day at a Gay Beach'

by niplock

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where is this beach lol?

Hot story -- but geez not every story requires piercings and shaved bods lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

wow! what a turn on. you should write a story about 2 lesbian women on a beach. that would be even hotter! with lots of nipple play.

burnie4434burnie4434over 11 years ago

I would like to be you. I AM 100% A BOTTOM AND LOVE TO BE FUCKED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love gay beaches

I love having sex at a gay beach. It is such a turn-on to be sucking a cock and having another big cock in my ass fucking me while people are walking by us on the beach. Often we hear clapping from people walking by and encouragement. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bottom

I want my first time already!! I would be bottom cum in me on me in my mouth on my face like I want to try this already sounds so enticing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want cock

I have never had a cock in my mouth but dream about it often. I want to touch another cock. Mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First time

I envy you, you were hot I imagined myself in your place while reading your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beach

I was fucked by a Spanish lifeguard when I was on holiday with my parents when I was 17

I had hired a kayak from the hotel and paddled over to a small island in the bay where a lot of gay/bi guys used to go to sunbathe etc.....

Jose was 29, long black hair and an incredible body....he befriended me straight away, showing me where the best places were... To the jealous looks of the other guys there.....I was mesmerised by his beauty and was like putty when he kissed me in front of everyone ( I have to say I was a bit smaller than him,with an almost 'girly' figure which he couldn't keep his hands off....he slowly eased my speedos off again in font of everyone there and dropped his into the sand to reveal his 8 inch thick cock...mmmmm, it was wonderful to look at,touch and taste....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
On the beach

I was fucked by an older man on a beach a few miles from home when I was 16...he too lowered me onto his big cock I came just as he did, splattering him with my watery cum

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
More days on the beach please!

Niplock, you should add more stories about gay sex on the beach. This one represents the experiences of so many boys. After locker room sex at high school they have to learn real man-to-man sex from an experienced fucker. And the best opportunity is a sunbath where men naturally expose their physiques and their packages. It's only one small step from applying tanning oil to another man's body to worshipping his muscles, including his cock, and another small step from stroking a cock to having it stuffed up your arse. I can't, however, believe a boy would stay passive being lifted up and down on a cock. Would he not start bouncing up and down as soon as his arsehole was fully stuffed?

bifemboibifemboiabout 6 years ago
OMG... this is SO hot

I get so hard thinking about going to a nude gay beach... I just want to be hard and naked lying in the warm sun and let anyone see how horny I am.. maybe one day

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
First Time Gay at the Beach

I also had my first gay experience at the beach. I put on a thong and cockrings under my shorts that morning. After I walked down the steep trail, I walked along the beach checking out the nude guys and gals there. I found a place in the back near the cliffs so I could watch and show off my body. I stripped, showing off my thong and white bare ass. I oiled myself up, lowered the front of my thong to reveal my semi-hard dock. A young guy came over and said hi. We began talking, both aware of our hardening cocks. We both stroked our cocks as we talked and smiled at each other. His body was slim and tanned, his cock was longer than mine but pretty thin. Our faces came together and we kissed with our tongues. We both simultaneously grabbed the othe guy's cock and stroked it as we kissed more. I came all over his hand, he leaned over a licked and sucked me clean. Then I sucked him off and swallowed all his cum.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Part Two at the beach

We decided to go back to my van for more fun. We almost ran up the steep trail we were so excited. We quickly stripped and lay down on the flip bed, getting into a 69 position. His cock tasted sweet in my mouth as I took it all the way down my throat and sucked hard. He did the same, fingering my asshole. He spit on it to lube it, pushing one, then two fingers inside. He finger fucked me fast until I came all over his face. He licked my ass and cock and took it back in his mouth. All this while I was sucking away, he started pushing my body, I knew what he wanted, to fuck my ass. I got on my hands and knees as he lubed my asshole. I pushed my cock and balls down between my ass like a submissive sissy slut so he could feel and play with them.I felt the tip of his cock go in, It was tight, but he knew what he was doing. Slowly he pushed in, little by little, my muscles were tight, then about halfway in, They relaxed and he entered totally and filled up my asshole completely. He started moving in and out, slowly at first, then harder and faster, his balls slapping against my upturned ass, I moaned like a girl, then he tensed, he pushed all the way in again, and I could feel his hot cum gushing inside and filling me up. I was now his Cock Whore.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Me Too

My new Black Daddy wants me to get nipple piercings and a cock piercing too. He also wants tattoos on my ass to impress his back friends. I think they're going to want to fuck me too. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I.,m throbbing hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's what beaches are for, sex; nice story. I (20) was "exploring" a bit in school as in sucking cocks. I hadn't try anal sex but I knew it was going to happen sooner rather than later. One day I decided to go over to the gay beach on LI, so I drove down, got a ferry and proceeded out to the surf side. I didn't have a piecing or a bikini just straight trunks but I stuffed those into my small bag and took out my towel and stretched out. I was hard watching cocks go by; after awhile an older guy sat near me, we started talking, then he was next to me massaging for cock, balls and butt and then fingering me, I told him this was new. Soon enough I was on all fours and he finally pushed his mushroomed cock head into me, felt like a snap of a rubber band. He was all in and driving in and out of me, slowing a bit and then violently fucking me. We were noisy and other guys were watching, he finally came in me; his sweaty body collapsing on top of me. It was the experience I wanted and got. Just about noon, a big stud as in cock worked my muscles and ass over, he was like a python, umph into my butt. What a day for me, cherry popped and exhausted with a little bit of an ache. Went back a dozen times that summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG Thats so hot ! My cock is hard and leaking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good hot read. I didn't mind be watched as I my ass was fucked that first time ( or even now) but I'm not of fan of nipple squeezing, it doesn't do much for me. I do enjoy having a good picture of his cock both before he plunges into my ass and when he's balls deep, that's hot. Five men have fucked me so far, I haven't spurted any cum while they did although my cock has harden up, two were expert fuckers. That grip on my hips tightened the harder he fucked me, the bruises appeared the next day, noticed this in the gym shower. :( ? I'd like to find a nearby guy to try it again. Once more: a nice hot read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gotta love the details and pace of exploration leading to mighty orgasm. Mike led the way and Andy was receptive to it all. A bottom was born! My time was poolside at a friend’s house with a similar tanning oil scenario - raises the temperature and the need. I was in my back, Paul was oiling my front. He noticed that my dick wanted to be free from the Speedo’s I was wearing. Of course I said he could take the off. He applies oil to my dick and shaved balls. Then he slips his finger into my hole, I jump a little and he asks if it hurt. “A little a first but it’s good now.” He begins to pump his finger in and out, “Hmmm, does that ever feel good.” He takes my dick in his other hand and begins to pump it too. Whoa, this is really new and I was thinking I really like this. About a minute later I shoot my load, no control here, onto my stomach. He says “you liked it?!” “Yes” was all I can manage. “There’s more to come….next time.” I think I was being trained and I liked it.

Again, thanks for your story of Andy and Mike. It brought great memories for me.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler12 months ago

Very sexy. Enjoyed it. Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great Story. I grew up in Boca and lived for awhile in Delray. In the mid 70’s I used to go to the cafe at the corner of A1A and Atlantic Ave for early Sunday breakfast. No sure it’s there any more as i now live in the Midwest but I did wonder the beach. I’d wear a pair of discreet women’s panties like I was a surfer and hoped to find some older man to seduce me. Never did but it was fun trying….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous