All Comments on 'Baby My Baby Ch. 04'

by Stern Daddy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmm......

just...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is one loving daddy

I love this series. The daddy is so sweet and adoring. The first time was absolutely beautiful. This is how a girl should learn about sex and love. It's how I did. My daddy was the absolute best lover I've ever had. And still have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gentle Loving to Hot Fucking

OMG!!!! Now this is exactly how to truely make love (fuck) and make any woman beg for more! This is a supremely hot and sexy story. Keep writing, please?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Yes Baby. I love your little pussy." "I bet I love your cock more though Daddy."

This is the way it should be between a father and his daughter. The girl loves her big strong daddy and he loves his darling Little Princess. But she also loves what her daddy's got big and hard between his strong legs and dad loves what his Little Princess's got warm and wet and waiting for him between her slim shapely legs. They're father and his baby girl, but also cock and cunt, a cock and a cunt that fit perfectly together. Both of them know that her cute little twat is the natural receptacle for all the warm creamy semen in her daddy's big balls, it's the best most sincere gift her loving dad can ever give his beloved baby girl, and dad'll be giving it to her over and over again--right up her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
omg

My pussy is dripping. I'm so turned on by this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous