All Comments on 'Scarlett, A Pregnant Slut Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
Certainly almost worth the grade I gave it

Too bad JPB hates women so much

I guess they recognise him for what he is and stay away in droves

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Did she sell you the Brooklyn Bridge too lol

Your's is the amazing life of writing. I am surprised that the woman did not send pics of her looking just like prego Demi Moore for you to post as she is told she looks just like her. What the letters read like were 2 people pretending to be what they are not. Her a married prego woman and you a male actually interested in writing. So you answer women who write you.....wow big surprise you troll for chics via your postings.

Rhetorical question, but you actually believed this gal.

mastersslut007mastersslut007over 17 years ago
Whatever the case...

WHO CARES!!! Are these people nuts?!?! I loved it - fact or fiction, I care not.

I am not one to masturbate while reading Lit... even while reading the hottest stories. This, however, was wonderful. I came twice. There aren't many women with a pregnancy fetish, but I am one of the minority. It is nearly impossible to find preggo stories that don't involve a relative. So, I must say, I was elated to find this!

Kudos JPB! Screw the assholes. Keep giving me preggos....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

It is a very entertaining read. Like someone else said, fact or fiction? Who cares.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Because it did nothing for me.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 10 years ago
OMG

This is one of the nastiest and dirtiest pieces I have read on here! In a good way obviously LOL

Jeezo what a tremendous piece of conversation and writing x x x

Thanks so much, glad I 'stumbled' across it

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I've read some really bad shot written by JPB. This is very close to the worst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES