All Comments on 'Auntie's Milk'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too quick. Aunt had kid. Baby fell asleep. I sucked milk out of her tits. She sucked my cock. The end. More like a summary not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TMI

Could have done without the eating his own cum and his tingling asshole. It went much too fast. Otherwise could have been a good story. I suggest rewriting it with more depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fully agree with the other comments

You have a terrific theme here that will create a lot of readers if you take your time and build the expectation and lust in your readers dreaming and drooling just imagining sharing that wonderful breast milk and making it a principal part of the activities, especially if used as a reward......

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 10 years agoAuthor
A word from the author

First, thank you for reading my story. Second, thank you for your comments. Third, this story was written maybe four years or more ago and was rejected because it had a reference to an underage person. I recently corrected the "problem" and resubmitted it because I was being asked by readers for more stories on this topic. I was/am not interested in rewriting the story to match my current style/standards. Please check out my other stories and I hope you enjoy them. I appreciate all the comments knowing that I will never please everyone.

I invite any and all female commenters to send me a private message as I often incorporate such suggestions into my stories and have written a few stories by request.

Thanks and have a great time!

SM7

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 10 years ago
Short But Good

I have suckled my wife when she was engorged and I loved hearing the sounds, her moans and how she would tilt her head back ands moan louder when the milk let down. It was so sweet. I will check some more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Breastfeeding

When my wife got pregnant she started making milk soon after. There was nothing to do with it except pump it and freeze or throw it away. But she soon found that I loved feeding from her and she loved feeding me. A woman's milk production is an 'on demand' system. Many women don't know this, but her body will produce more and more milk as the demand is more. Erroniously, some ladies think there won't be enough for baby if daddy suckles too. But it really helps her as it relieves the pain of overfull breasts and many times gives her a sexual thrill when she is feeling decidedly un-sexy.I am fortunate. My wife already knew she could make plenty of milk long before Lori was born, that I really enjoyed suckleing and loved the taste of her milk, and that she seemingly had a nerve directly tied to her clit from her nipples. We've had wonderful sex for years and for the past eight years she has maintained her ability to Lactate with me feeding from her and her donateing milk to foster parents who are careing for infants. Literally, her breasts have been a blessing to a lot of people.

WellRedWellRedalmost 8 years ago
So hot!

Would love to read a continuation of this story.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Auntie's Milk

A great story. Many men who had an aunt or great aunt that was a young mother when they were just a boy could understand wanting to fuck her or nurse her when she had her baby. Seeing those lovely nipples pop out when she opened the cups on her nursing bra did wonders for a young lads libido. Made me get an erection.

I also wanted to nurse on her. I was envious and needed her teat in my mouth. The author does a wonderful job of getting the aunt and nephew involved with each other.

Perhaps a sequel is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good build up, disappointingly brief resolution

As in other stories, StrongMaster7 has an excellent set-up, with some light foreshadowing and backstory. However as his characters come to a climax, so too does this story, ending abruptly and without sequel. For all that, StrongMaster7's writing skill is strong and imagery is excellent. 3/5 for being too short and ending too soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
860 Followers
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any subject. Check out my stories.