All Comments on 'Desiree's Star Ch. 07'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVE IT

I love this story,please continue it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Brother

My reaction to that chapter was to say "Give me a break" and roll my eyes. I couldn't even take it seriously the first time and then you go and do it again. Where did the dude come from when it was only Gabe and her brother mentioned?

I dunno... that chapter did nothing for me. I know you're trying to keep it interesting but it's a bit too farfetched for me. They keep "getting over" their problems with no real solution and keep running into new ridiculous problems. I don't feel inclined to come back reading if that's all you're gonna do.

cocoprincesscocoprincessover 17 years ago
Nice one!

Hey, I've been checking back eagerly every day hoping to see a new chapter on this story...its great you're back! I liked this story and I for one am on tenterhooks waiting to see who the mystery man is..please don't keep the suspense building for too long! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don’t recycle when writing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok the 1st one not really believable but you I let it pass for the sake of a twist, this one, totally unnecessary and not believable that it happens like that. It really just looks as if you have no idea how to continue it and are just writing for the sake of it or to get it over with, maybe both. If that’s the case, which is how it looks like, just leave it unfinished. Don’t destroy it. If not … get a better story line. Because in writing is one of the few places recycling is not good. Which is what you did by doing the same to her that you did to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hurry it up

l love this story but you take to long in between chapters please hurry. she has got to end up with gabe. who was the other guy. i love it don't stop yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Writing is harder than it looks.

People shouldn't so harsh because reading is way easier than writing. Except for some gliches, you're doing a fine job. The other guy seems to be a little unbelievable, although if the result was her brother, Scott, then it would make more sense to me. Don't listen to anyone else that's totally hating on your story. These are your words, your imagaination, your scenery, your background, your characters--let no one else tell you what makes sense or not. People can give you advice/critism, but it's up to you to follow/believe them or not. I hope you continue because I am anxiously waiting to find out what happens. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please

I like it...but I'm really curious and want to know what happens. Are you going to finish it?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good one

hey liked ur story.. but r u gonna fisnish it??? please do cause it looks like its gonna be a nice one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You can't leave it there!

Its fab but the reason you didnt get full marks is becos you are taking so long to update please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue!

Don't leave this story hanging... I've just spent an hour reading all the chapters and need to know what happens next! Gabe is very sexy with his alpha male posessiveness. This story is really good so please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

She should have sex with the lights on was her only reaction after she was practically raped? get real

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh wow

I think I know where this is going. 0_o -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Practically raped?" Seriously?

In what world was Desiree "practically raped" by Gabe? That's just a truly, truly stupid thing to think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous