All Comments on 'Prince and the Insatiable Slut Ch. 04'

by theprince

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sissy cum-slut

i am a sissy cum-slut and wish that was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh, the debauchery!

amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
intense

i want to date 'her'

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
try me please

isnt there anyone or better, and 20 or 30 who will use me like this i am siting here, my man clit is leaking, i keep rubbing me finger over it and tastint the juice. my man cunt is trembling..it wants to be fucked over and over and over...it wants to be fuilled with cum and piss...iwant to drink gallons of golden champagne. i will moan and shake. i am a great fuck. giove me dozens of cocks in my mouth and masn cunt. fuckk me.

GushinGushinover 15 years ago
more please

I need to be used like her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I WANT TO BE HER

I wish i was her. i want to be spit on and cummed on and pissed on and shited on. I want to get fucked by so many cocked in my mouth cunt and ass and get pissed in my mouth cunt and asshole. This story made me so hot and horny and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i really want my boyfriend to fist me and have tried to bring the subject up with him a couple of times, but he ignores it and will barely agree to finger me. a few weeks ago i shoved a dildo up my cunt and asked him to fuck it at the same time. his cock slid in so easily and i thought he might take up my plea that he follow the double penetration with his fist. i asked him what my pussy felt like and he said it felt like a loose cunt. i can't explain this need i have to be roughly fisted in my pussy and ass. i shove dildos (and a few times, a beer bottle) up my cunt and ass but it's not the same. help! what do i say!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Woah!!

That was amazing!!!

I cummed 4 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

MORE!! Pwease? :3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous