All Comments on 'Let Me Pose For You, Mom'

by ltmepoz4u

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Nice progression...

First, Kenny gets his aunt to strip. Next, he strips for his aunt, mom and friends - and gets a wank for his efforts. I really like the direction this is taking - and the leisurely pace you've decided upon. How about a private session with Mary next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Tease

I think it should have been his Mother or Aunt that initiated him. If it were my Nefew I would have helped him after photographing me in the nude and he liked what he saw and if he were my Son I would have posed with him.

Your writing is wonderful, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot CFNM fantasy

CFNM fantasies are a huge turn-on for me,and this is one of the best I've read for a long time. I wish I was modelling for a life class like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just right. Not over the top.

I disagree with the the other comments. Having the mother involved with the sex would have been too unbelieveable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
posing

that was so hot. just enough sex. my cock is so hard and this is my biggest fantasy. CFNM

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story ... please write morw

Really enjoyed both your stories, can't wait for more in the series. I think this story written from the perspective of the mom (maybe even going further back with how the idea came up) would be fantastic.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Well written...

Hote, tender and empathetic, all at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Always gets me hard!

This is a great story. I re-read it from time to time and it never fails to arouse me. From a continuity standpoint, just try to keep your names straight. The art teacher was introduced as "Karen" and then later became "Mary." Nobody noticed; I didn't the first few times I read it. I know you want to do the best writing job possible.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OK, Just One Comment

Let preface my comment by saying that I know this is a fantasy tale and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt. However, I do take exception to the public jackoff session. What Mother in her right mind would do that to her own son? Perhaps his mom and sweet auntie never thought beyond the 'This Is So Hot' phase, or they just considered the years of therapy after the PTSD symtoms begin to be acceptable costs for titilating their libidos? Seems a bit selfish to me, but what do I know, I'm not a mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he loves to blow his balls as his mother watches

A great story! Kenny, like most all guys, loves to show off what he's got to women, including his aunt and most of all his own mother--as you can tell from the title. A young man is mighty proud of what he's got swinging in his pants and he's aching to haul it out to let a bunch of ladies, especially his mom, get a real good look at it. Typical of young guys Kenny was excited by posing naked in front of the woman's art class even before it started. He loved talking with his mother about his fat young prick, which she was REAL interested in, his precum seeping out of the tip, showing how full and loaded his young balls were, and about how hard he was getting. Then when the girl handles his prick, cups and strokes his balls, and sticks a gently probing finger up his tight boyish asshole, Kenny sprouts a full-fledged throbbing hard on. The eyes of all the females are riveted on Kenny's big stiff dick, just the way he likes it. Then the boy lets loose with mighty spurts of what he's got stored in his balls. His mother is mightily impressed and her slit oozes at the sight. Soon Kenny-boy'll be shooting his creamy sperm right up his own mother's twat!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
Rather fantastical

Not quite as believable as the first tale in this series, but still a hot story.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAS THIS I N C E S T??? I DON'T THINK SO. MOM ONLY WATCHED AUNT JILL JUST BRUSHED HIS ROBE. IT WAS HIS OLD TEACHER THAT JERKED HIM OFF. OR DID HE GET A BLOW JOB IN THE CAR ON THE WAY HOME. OR DID I MISS THAT ...............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What about a story in which Kenny,his mom and aunt all pose nude together for a art class?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Too ridiculous. Even people who would have their kids pose for their class wouldn't let them get groped like that in front of everyone.

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 8 years ago
Its a fantasy

Not real. I've posed before. No big deal. Very nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

Really? The two previous comments question the truth of this story? Is that why they read the story? For truth? Or were they wanking themselves as they read it? It's a damn fine story. true or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fine story....

Loved the direction and feel it's easily plausible.

Once again, you use your talented writing to leave the direction of wherever you want to go with this entirely open.😊🙏🙏😊

Love your natural talent, well done.😊🙏😊

SofttailRiderSofttailRiderabout 3 years ago

Very nice and very erotic!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

What a waste of semen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous