All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Jenn No. 01'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
This story gives me vagina envy

I also wish my trips to the mall were a tenth as exciting. How come when I go to the mall, I never meeting girls on dares wanting to have me cop a feel of their cunts and boobs? This was incredibly daring. It's not just naked in public, but getting felt naked in public.

RockcrawlerRockcrawlerover 17 years ago
Exhibitionism.

Jenn,

You go girl! My wife and I have recently met a woman who loves to exhibit and we are having a great deal of fun daring and then watching her. It is interesting that my wife finds herself becoming more daring with her exhibitionism as we have fun with our friend. You are on the right path and should continue to push the envelope and relate every sordid detail to us here at Literotica. Keep up the great work, we hope to be your willing accomplices sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story sucks

The title of my comment says it all

JenpaingirlJenpaingirlover 17 years ago
Coward

Love the story, and the girl.

But why is it that those who pan a story don't sign their names? Shy? Or just too cowardly to show their faces?

And why just say, "Bah!" and give no information to help the author? What don't you like, Annonymous?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GRRRRREAT!!!!!

Jenn, you deserve so much credit for doing what you did. Although I'm a mere male, I can almost feel what you must have felt letting a complete stranger touch and fondle you in your most intimate places, AND IN PUBLIC TO BOOT!! I would love to have witnessed you, in public, naked, except for a skimpy little sundress which, I'm sure left nothing to the imagination. You go, girl!! And be sure to have Susan publish your further sexcapades for us horny guys!

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Well done

Susan:

Very well done. As with other of your stories - you have good insight into your character's emotions and make the story a story rather than just an erotic display.

Thank you very much.

Rad'l

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous