All Comments on 'A Riverstill Angel'

by MINKX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks

Because you were gracious enough in your first paragraphs to say that the story was going to be a slog to read, that's all I read. Your intro saved me the trouble of reading further

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good start (I hope?)

I really likes this story... a very interesting beginning...

And to the person who 'thanked' you for warning him about the story? Well, yes, we wouldn't want to clutter up his/her/its room temperature IQ with long words and plot lines, would we? Poor dear, it's NOT his fault he has more teeth than brain cells, it really isn't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This could be a readable story

It could be, if you get an editor to help withyou short choppy sentences. Ane to fix those sentences taht do not really make sense. " It's not always easy to care take your entire town" I wonder care taker, take care of or just what did he have in mind. There are a large group of short choppy sentences "Riverstill was the perfect tourist destination. It had something for every one. And for every season" with out subjects verbs etc etc.

A good test (and this is an almost always rule except for character sentences), is to take the word grouping written as a sentence and see if it makes any sense by itself. The editos are free please try one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I`m looking forward to this!

^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
W00T!!!

I can't wait for this to get going!! Well, it's already going, but you know what I mean. Love your stuff and I'm sure this will be great too. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great beginning

looking forward to this...please post the next chapter soon......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous