All Comments on 'Tiny Bubbles'

by sylvia_mickey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Interesting

Well written and very hot.

The authour did a fine job of building the central characters, their emotions, their motivations, their actions.

I enjoyed it a lot.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb!

Thank you!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Very hot!

Perhaps the only good MC piece on this site recently.

Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Thanks..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Perhaps one of the best I have read so far. I absolutely loved the witty and dirty dialogue between Adam and Lilah. Their emotions and feelings were so well writen also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
did i miss something?

I just could not get heated up over this one. What was this about sexy dialogue? It started that way but for me seemed to drift away into something a bit mawkish. Sorry but it became like Mills and Boon meet 9 and a half weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Conquering All

You know, a lot of authors don't get how hot LOVE is. Sure, you can get off on just lust, control can be hot too...but actually finding the perfect mate? Well, let me just say that it really makes the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

best story i have read in a long long long time.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
This is a very solid MC story as it mixes real heartfelt emotions with....

...trance-inspired mental alterations. It is a solid piece of erotica as well although I agree that it began to get sappy at the end, and some fun with Stacy's transformation was skipped as well AND I wish the aspect of a marriage called "renewing the passion" was dealt with, so that calumny couldn't shroud his behavior but still an easy 5. Thanks for the effort and if you still visit here I would say the site needs more from someone with your talent. Gilding the lily indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow. Thanks.

That was a really nice, slow burn. You did a good job of turning what's normally a set of painful existential issues (mate choice, commitment, and guilt) into something sexy.

succubi33succubi33about 9 years ago
brilliant

I have to say I do love this story, the charecters the setting ,you have a wonderful way of conveying all the emotions they are feeling, and it is extremely hot. Not that it doesn't touch a nerve here or there, but that's why I like it, it feels real. keep up the good work!

jkon77jkon77almost 3 years ago

Hello,

since you have posted any new story since 2006 (and that's a shame, given your obvious talent), I hope you are well and eventually earning a nice living though writing.

So, just a quick thank you for a very nice and hot story.

You spent much more time about defining the characters than about sex scenes themselves, and for me, at least, this was perfect.

The more substance and deepness the characters have, the more love and sex scenes are enjoyable (at least for me).

For your time, your talent, and for sharing this nice story with us, once again, many thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous