All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hazel_eyed_boyhazel_eyed_boyabout 16 years ago
AMAZING

Almost identical to my first experience with my best friend. Would love to see more of your work.

jimdianajimdianaover 11 years ago
hot

vary hot i gave my first blowjob just like that

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183almost 9 years ago
Very nice

There really is not enough bi sexual stories on here. Am going to love this series

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Wow

Great story, wish I had a friend like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Friend

This is exactly how I got my very first blow job, at a friend's sleep-over. We snuck some porno magazines and got aroused and hard reading them. The next thing I know, he has his hand on my penis and is squeezing it, making my big purple penis head swell up as he takes it into his warm mouth! I shot such a humongous wad of jizz all over his chest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The best of friends

This is how all friends should be with one another. Giving and sharing sexual pleasure. There's no need to feel afraid of "being gay". If you're truly gay, you know it. But if you're not that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the pleasures of sex with other men. Sex feels good with everyone. Enjoy it!

I had something like this almost happen when I was much younger. Unfortunately my friend was too worried about being gay. It's a shame. He lost out on a blowjob and I had to delay experiencing the pleasure of a cock coming in my mouth for several years.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Like the story

What are best friends for? Bj’s sound great! Very short, could have used a little more tease

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story of young lust!

Hawk66Hawk66about 3 years ago

Pretty hot! Kinda wish had experimented more than I did back in the day!

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

I had similar experiences

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was hot and reminded me of my friend at sleep overs! He did A similar think one night and I ended up sucking his dick! Never forgot how Ricky’s dick felt in my mouth! I didn’t expect him to cum in my mouth but he did!

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

I shared sex with my own gender back in the day and have zero regrets. We both wanted girls to play with but they weren't available but he was....and we nade each other feel great...

We didn't want to be found out and labeled as queer but today I can say that I'm definitely 'bi' and would fuck a male and a female in the same bed.....

3 Stars for honesty....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous