All Comments on 'I Take My Brother to be My Husband'

by No Panty Girl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

Fromw one crazy Canuck to another Keep on writing this story I know it will continue to be a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I can't wait for episode 2!!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gooooddd!!

very nice incest. You encouraged me to write the LOVE of GF as my sis.ter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Total rubbish could not be an wourse try wanking not writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Take My Brother to be My Husband

Great decision. Carry on with our full support to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a wonderful story from a wonderful author

The characterization is excellent. Sebastian, a big strong boy, is hot to fuck his cute little sister Augusta from the start, her adorable little coochie is at the top of his must-do list. Augusta is apprehensive, naturally, because she's a virgin. Still, someone's got to bust her cherry, and the best guy to do it is her own brother. Sebastian sticks his big stiff cock up his sister's sweet little twat, and real soon her unavoidable initial pain gives way to the glorious pleasure of her brother's big cock plundering the hairy hole between his kid sister's legs. Augusta wants her brother to fuck a baby up her cunt, and knocking her up is Sebastian's plan anyway. He unloads his big brotherly balls up his little sis, shooting her a great big twatful of his warm, creamy, and very potent semen. The authorities insist they get married, and Sebastian's got a big grin on his handsome face. Now as his sister's husband, the boy's got not only the natural but the perfectly legal right to fuck the shit out of his little sis whenever he feels like it, and he feels like it a lot. His big prick's going be up his sister's cute little cunt up to his balls more than it's just hanging there between his legs, if he could he'd have it permanently clamped to his sister's cunt, like with glue. For Sebastian, as for many brothers, his sister's twat is what nature's provided for his big fat hard on and for all the sperm in his hot young balls. Augusta feels exactly the same way.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Ist das wirklich erlaubt?

Die Geschichte hat mir wirklich sehr gut gefallen. Kein unnötiger Schnickschnack, keine aufgesetzte Dramaturgie. Aber eine Frage bleibt: Dürfen in Kanada Bruder und Schwester wirklich legal heiraten?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incest Has Never Been So Fucking Hot!

No Panty Girl, you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge of fuck related subjects! You seem to be the resident expert on all things related to huge hard cocks and sweet tight wet pussies and their "cumming" together to make hot sweet fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Sebastian

Him having Parkinson's I'd recommend Sebastian to stay in Portugal. Compare the Healthcare and you'll see why. Where I'm from we call the Canadian system a "float or sink system". Just think about what happened in the 80'ies in British Columbia. Poor Sebastian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Author should have done research

Canada's criminal laws are very specific when it come to incest: anyone who commits incest is guilty of an indictable offence and is liable to up to 14 years imprisonment. Obviously, the immigration lawyer in the story wasn't up to speed with criminal law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make them first cousins instead of siblings

The story makes no sense because a marriage between two siblings would not be legal in Ontario. It would have been better to pick the closest relation that'd still be a legally-valid marriage (so no aunts, (grand)parents, (grand)children, siblings or others just one-or-two-levels removed genetically) and use that. Another option is stepbrother-and-stepsister, likely invalid in Québec unless the younger pair marry first but Ontario'll let you get away with it.

Yes, Portugal is Roman Catholic... but I'd expect the locals don't have much patience with Vatican roulette aka the "rhythm method" as sole birth control. There are still some third world backwaters where the populace is this stupid, which is why they're overpopulated and live in abject poverty, but a civilised Western nation?

I'm also a bit hesitant to believe that marriage would be a way around a medical or criminal exclusion. There is a bit of wiggle room on "humane and compassionate grounds" but that's rare and required ministerial intervention - the government isn't obligated to provide it. Canada is a 'jus soli' jurisdiction, so there's always the "anchor baby" angle but it's hard to know if that will get any "compassionate" exemptions.

It wouldn't surprise me that someone could get this so wrong and still be arrogant enough to claim to be "the top lawyer in Toronto". Lawyers don't answer to anyone other than other lawyers; Osgoode Hall is a joke in this regard. Nonetheless, Toronto isn't Alabama and last I heard it is lawful to date outside the family. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

""

There was so much on Augusta's mind. What about children? Her religion did not permit birth control and they would have to rely on the "rhythm method". Augusta's cycle was very regular so they should be able to avoid pregnancy if they were careful.

""

I always get a hoot out of the whole 'religion doesnt allow birth control' crap! There was no such thing back in the day, so now they just interpret things however they like to get the answers they want! Lol. If you think about it, the 'rhythm' method is still birth control! Lol.

""

"Irmã!" Sebastian exclaimed.

""

Oh wow, set the way back time machine! I have only met one Irma, back in junior high! Pretty u ique name I think!

""

She moved her face down to her brother's cock. She could see her blood smearing it and it shined with a coating of their juices. Courageously she took it into her mouth.

""

....thats actually pretty HoT!! ;)

Thanks for the fun quickie! ...should have just brought him over saying he was already your husband, lol. ...wouldnt work I guess, they would prolly call friends and family looking for someone to slip ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lust

Metta sisko ja minä menimme naimisiin. Teija sisko on molempien

rakastaja. Nussin vuorotellen Mettaa ja Teijaa. Molemmat saivat

spermat pilluun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My older brother (63) he had moved in with me. Within a week and in a very subtle way he began trying to seduce me, his 58yo sister. It had been a while since I have been touched by a guy. Also, not having seen my brother in almost 30 yrs, helped in what occurred. After his 4th attempt I didn’t and couldn’t resist my brother anymore and gave myself to him, showing him the loving arts. I became so aroused that I gave myself completely to my brother. He’s by far the best lover I have ever had. He sucks my toes and lick my natural hair armpits. My next goal is to get him to suck a cock with me, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous