All Comments on 'First Blow Job'

by pezal78

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First BJ?

Hi Pezal,

I liked the story! If that was your first blow job, you must be fantastic by now...(11/08) I definitely got hard fantasizing about you sucking MY dick and asking for more...lol. You're GREAT!!

malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
blew me away

your story was amazing i hope your still writting i might be female but i loved every juciy drop lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have man parts

but the first time I was aproached by a gay man and he convinced me I was gay his first kiss was glorious, I felt like I was going to melt in his arms. He took me to see Georgy Girl then we went to bourbon st. for drinks wher he showed me off to his friends, I was kind of shy but again I felt like I would melt every time he kissed me. We then went to his appartment where sat on his sofa and made out, he placed my hand on his crotch and his cock was so hard and hot. Hee asked me to take it out and touch it, after that I sank to his feet and not realizing at first what I was doing I started to stroke it and then I was sucking it and loved him so much I swallowed his necter. I spent the rest of my leave with him and every leave after that. After my service was over I became his girl. His mother was so nice and she helped me become the perfect transexual. Not what was called a flaming queer drag queen. We became quite famouse in the New Orleans French Quarter and I was the queen at many a Ball. That was many years ago and he has passed away but left me financialy comfortable so I now live a quiet life with many fond memories and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mt first blowjob

It didn't come out as how I envisioned my first time would. We had 4 boys in our family and the 2 oldest bunked with the 2 youngest. My youngest brother was 13 and we shared a bed as kids sometimes do we experimented. I had him suck me off and I pushed him away when I was ready to cum and when i was blowing him he would push my head away and i would just stay with him the the last drip dropped from his dock.Till this day anmd Im still happily married Ilike a little cocksucking on the side

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First Time

Reminds me of the neighbor college boy I had a crush on. We went hiking in the canyon by our house. When he excused himself to take a piss behind some shrubbery, I asked if I could watch. He obliged only if I kept the secret. Holy cow, he had a super big and thick manly penis that was very veiny and with a nice big wide head! We would later agree to have clandestine trysts in the canyon, where we would mutually masturbate one another. He packed lots of cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous