All Comments on 'Fat Chick Gets Anal Sex'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a sorry piece of shit

Are you as lame a man as you are a writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It is a sorry piece of shit

I bet you think you are hot stuff??? This is the stupidest story I have ever read on this site. Give up the writing loser..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love Those Fat Chicks!

Great story about BBW! Maybe a little humiliation but you have got to love those BBW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really?

No warm up, stupid brainless woman, one-dimensional characters.

Poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you are an undercover fag

The only reason why you wrote something like this is because you

A undercover fag and that's why you don't have any respect for women. You probably ugly as shit and no women ever wanted you anyway that's why you feel that way loser. Kiss ass and keep sucking dick peaceout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it

I love humiliation n I wud of loved to bbin that girls situation mmmm pl dnt like it piss off

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

This is an outline of a story. No build up, you didn't even have her undress. Crazy, detailess story.

"...to make sure her asshole was clean first. I was satisfied with the rectal exam and inserted my cock into her asshole. Ten inches of thick black cock went up Katie's asshole. ..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...