All Comments on 'At The Office'

by StyxVenom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot!

Wonderful story. i love the storyline and wish i knew the blackman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too bad

Too bad that pee entered his mouth and this story. Yuck. Liked it until then. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So, how long's it going to be until he finds....

....he's been set up by Jennifer who has lots of other black friends who want to be served by a white sissy for black cock?

justwantmorejustwantmoreover 17 years ago
Love to do exactly what you did

Would love to be in the position of having to suck that big black cock. And the end where he pees in his mouth, it would be great if it was my mouth.

I would absolutely like to be dominated by one ore more black men like this.

Thank you for the story. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful now I want to suck a black cock

wonderful story...you make me so horny to suck a black cock..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
feed mee

i have had the same experience and loved it all. i go to a gay bath and get all the black cock and cum i can swallow. i also love 8 inches up my ass while i suck and swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

I would love to read more on how he is used.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Sucking at the office

Great story. The black man has given a demonstration of the proper use of a white man, as a cumdump and urinal. All white men should suck black cock, take black cum on the face or in the mouth, eat black ass, and if the black man so orders, drink his piss. And of course, black men should exercise their right to fuck any white ass they want, especially straight white guys. A lot of whites have this fantasy. Looks like this white guy will be getting a lot more black cock in his mouth and ass, at home and the office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the idea of being told what to do by a black stud. Make me, or “allow” me to satisfy his every wish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous