All Comments on 'Breeding Jessica'

by Prizmatic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Maybe you can continue with this one with you accidently finding Darren to breed Jessica just once more, for "old times sake".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
White breeding by white is one of the ...

biggest turns on in interracial relationships. I wish you could extend this relationship out even more. Perhaps Jessica could really get into black fucking and be a white cum slut, too. As you suggest, a white mom with a brood of black children is hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Request

i had a request from my new friends of 18 months.Tan and Liu were Cambodian,he short,30 she short, a little plump and 25.They invited me to their place,i am 44,Australian.Great dinner,then when liu went out of the room Tan asked me what i thought of his wife,i said very nice girl,lovely.He said that she wants to be pregnant,but they cant and they wondered if i would help.I asked how,he said you put your sperm in my wife.I asked how and he said he knew only one way.He was embarrassed,i was too and i said i would think about it.He looked disappointed,i said all right ,when,Friday o.k.I thought about it all week,Friday came,Tan brought Liu to my house,and told me she stay all night.We went inside,she was shy,i guided her to my bedroom,and told her to get ready,i went into the bathroom, and came out naked.She was standing in her pantyhose and bra,my cock was standing out,about 8 inches,she gasped and put her hands to her mouth.I guided her to the bed,told her to take her bra and panties off,her breasts were small,we got into the bed,i lay down between her legs and pushed my tongue into her pussy.She was warm and damp,i licked and sucked ,she got wtter,my cock hard.I lay down, my cock in the air and i gently pulled her to me,her pussy over my cock and i guided the head into her as she lowered down.Finally it went all the way into her, and she sat all the way down on my cock.Tight,boy was she tight,i pushed up and pulled back as my cock opened her up and started to fuck her,she came,just like that,her juices running down over my cock,i grabbed her and after about 6 pushes into her i flooded her pussy.She did not want to keep still,up and down on me,i know she came again and we lay there.We drifted to sleep.I was awakened by her mouth on my cock,sucking,my cock hard,i told her hands and knees,she did and i got behind her and split her pussy with my hard cock,she moaning as every time i pushed hard into her, her juices splattered my legs.I fucked her for a good half hour,she came twice and i filled her pussy again.I lay back down,she put my cock in her mouth and kept licking my cock.Tan picked her up at nine.Two days later,Tan said again for Friday,Liu wants to be sure.Again,my cock was semi hard all week.Friday night,she came,no sooner was she inside that she went to my trousers and grabbbed my cock putting it in her mouth.I was immediately hard,she stopped,turned and bent over the lounge,no panties, as i slid my cock into her very wet pussy.I did not last long before i emptied into her pussy.We had a drink,went to bed,i awoke laying behind her with her hand around my cock,guiding it between her legs,me hard,i felt her wet pussy, i pushed forward into her, yes i began fucking holding her breasts.After awhile she reached back and grabbed my cock and moved it up to her arse and holding it pushed back.I stayed still and i felt the head of my cock open her anus and then i pushed,oooh so tight but hoy as my cock glided in between her anal opening until i was all the way in.She sighed please and i began to fuck her tightnes as she made it easier by leaning forward.Heaven, as my cock opened her up.I stopped,grabbed her and face to face lifted her legs and pushed my cock back into her tight anal opening.Her insides massaged my cock until i could take no more and flooded her insides,she came.Lui had a boy,they were both very pleased and proud,he has brown skin,black hair but my blue eyes.Lui, keeps seeing me,i have filled her pussy,arse and mouth.I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife's introduction to black cock

The first time a black guy fucked my wife was just awesome. Its is so hot to read stories about black breeding. Please write more with Jessica being fucked during a gangbang by a group of blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic!

It is so erotic to read about white married wives enjoying the pleasures of black breeding. My wife is fucking 3 black guys regularly but recently found that she can not get pregnant. We decided not to tell the guys that. While they think they can get her pregnant, the fucking is so much better and she loves the feeling of being fucked by a thick black cock shooting large amounts of sperm into her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

It's really hot to read about white wives getting bred by blacks. It made me so horny I jacked off while reading and shot my load even before the end. Hope she gets all the black cock she can handle (and more!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The instinct to choose the best genetic material

Usually a woman does it when choosing her mate for life. In this case circumstances did not made it possible to produce the desired offsprings. Jessica went to plan B and was determined to succced. Since genetic success has no color she went straight for the first right one. This guy like many others never knew he was impregnating this woman he liked. Maybe one day this practice will be mainstream and we can contribute to accelerate evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boring and stupid.

Generic story about dumb woman seeking inferior seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice, a delightful way to begat

So I admire your courage, I sorta hope this is a true story...

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Nice story

This is a really nice story. I loved the fact that the wife did not have to be convinced to be bred by a black man. Personally I think every white woman should have at least one black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot & Realistic Story!

Great story; both my wife and I loved it because it reflects our personal experience. We are both Caucasian. But, I often get foreign assignments and after each 2-year assignment, we come home with a new “adopted” black baby. We now have three and are shooting for our final, number four, next year. What nobody knows back in the USA is that we did it just the way the couple did in this story.

Our kink is that I am not sterile; however, after she had her first black cock about 10 years ago during our courtship it changed her for good and she wanted to be only black bred. This was exciting as hell and I agreed to have a vasectomy when she suggested it. I now shoot blanks in her pussy and her black lovers shoot her full of their sperm. She is very selective and not especially promiscuous; she has had only 7 lovers. She never tells them when they impregnate her white married womb, she just breaks off the relationship.

She is going to go on the pill after baby number four; however, she will never give up black cock. I love sloppy seconds and giving her cunnilingus after her lovers have taken her. She is a graphic artist and is thinking up some tattoo designs for us. Probably she will shave my nut bag and tattoo a gun shooting blanks on my ball sack and a nice ace of spades above her pussy with the words “black bred” above it. For women, the old saying really is true “Once a white woman is black bred, she never comes back!”

Hey guys, if you want to spice up your sex life get a vasectomy and have your wife start popping out black babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous