All Comments on 'Laura's Sweaty, Smelly Awakening'

by escalon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more please

yes there is interest, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I like smelly pussy

I like to read this kind of story. however I am more into sniffing musky, pungent and intoxicating odor of panty crotch or bare pussy. Hope you can make more stories about sniffing smelly panties and bare pussies and the woman gets embarrassed at first at the smell of her fishy pussy. Would be great if it is incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Natural attraction

Today everybody wear some atrifical scent. Maybe that's why you hear so many people complain about he/she just isn't interested in me. The natural scent is waht we respond too most. It's been tested and proven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NICE!

This story fit one of my fantasies almost to a "T"! I would definetly like to read more!!! Keep'em cUmming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yeeesssss

Hey guys i was actually married to a woman exactly like her , she had incredible scent ALL over , my worry is will i find another one .There is nothing as big a turn on as the scent of a woman ( very ripe )

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it

i have always loved the smell of a sweaty, clean otherwise woman. several times i had asked my current lover to let her arm[its hair grow and licked them, a couple of times fucking them. if my lover was athletic playing tennis or giold on a warm day made her sweaty pussy delectable. a couple of years ago, a nman brought his wife, he said she was his wife, to the avs store i frequented. she sucked a lot of cocks and let mny guys eat her out. i love eating pussy. after a couple of houirs, her husband stood over her, kissing her and she masturbated rubbing her pussy thru blue, lace trimmed panties. when she came she moaned and twiasted. i culd see juice squierting. she took her fingers and put them in my mouth. delicious. when she stood up, she took off her drenched panties and gave him to saying you are good. i never saw her ther again. that was over 3 years ago. i wrapped them tioghtly in plastic wrap. when i really need to get off big, i would get them out, draped over my nose and mouth and breath here wonderful musk. this lasted for almost2 years. the fragrance is long gone, but i still treasure the garment. this is no fantasy. there is no elaboration or exageration here. every single qword is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please!

Very very hot. Would love to read more! It's nice to know there are guys who appreciate our natural selves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Definitely needs more chapters

Thanks for writing about one of life's great pleasures; letting your tongue slide through the moist armpit of a woman. Whether it's smooth, hairy, or in-between, it's erotic for the lickee and the licker.

Hope she gets to taste the musky charms of one of her female friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Dirty

Love this story. I love how Laura discovers her fetish and really enjoys herself. I can't remember how many times I've cum to the 'name calling' dialog in your story. Awesome. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot hot hot!

I can't believe how fantastically erotic this story was and how much I wished it were me! Just wish I could now find a few ladies in the same mind set....

Master_VyleMaster_Vylealmost 14 years ago
A Fair Story

As I guy I hate to hear the old, oh I'm sweaty and disgusting as an excuse not to engage in sexual activity. Let's face it on some level we all like a girl to be just a bit dirty and even somewhat raunchy from time to time. I love to make a woman sweat, and if she's sweaty before hand then it's okay.

The story as a fetish was not quite my cup of tea, and in the beginning it was very well written. Midway through though things seemed to fall apart a little, and then her sudden lesbain interest in the end and her determination to try was a bit out as a stretch for me, and one of my own characters is ready to jump on any new fetish she hears about. It is just something about the last part that does not ring true, perhaps due to the short length of the story.

It was and is a very good effort and I can not wait to see how you grow and develop as a writer as time goes on.

-Master Vyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it...

Loved this story. It is exactly what turns me on - smell is vastly underrated....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not for everybody

Not for everybody, but I have never made love to a woman without tasting their armpits. Smooth, hairy or somewhere in between, I have taken delight in savoring all of them and their unique qualities although I admit that not all were fond of my affections.

The most enjoyable were the armpits of women who didn't drench those delightful hollows with chemicals and I still recall camping with a delightful young woman for a few days. By the end of the vacation her armpits were coated with thick stubble, and although we tried to remain somewhat clean, without running water there's only so much you can do.

Anyway, when I nibbled in her armpits that night while making love, the aroma was pungent and the tart taste made me dizzy but it was like an apphodesiac because I was insatiable. The two of us chewing on each other armpits while screwing like animals would have disgusted most people but it's a time I fondly recall.

Thanks for the story about luscioua Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
❤️ It! Please continue

Such a fantastic story, was so incredibly turned on reading it. I'd definitely love to smell Laura's really hot, sweaty, smelly pungent cheesy feet after those sexy tootsies have been in nylons all day in her heels on a really hot day sweating away .... Mmmmm!

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkabout 8 years ago
Let me give her a feminine douche

I once had a girl friend who liked to rub my face in her armpit and have me lick her there which really got me hot also. Then one night she told me I had to give her a douche which I was glad to do and then she had me wrap my mouth around the douche wand as I released the water into her pussy and keep it there as I withdrew it from her to take the wonderful wash into my mouth. I would gladly do again to a nice warm pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lauras sweaty adventures

It is the different kind of leather which the heels are made of the deerskin ones are especially addictive

MopybrainMopybrainabout 5 years ago
It's my story!!!

My wife smells and stinks and I love her for that....she lets me lick her armpits and ass. She usually doesn't bathe over the weekend and it's heavenly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My girl's feet smell strong & pungent but she seems to be unaware of its effect on me . Its so overpowering when I glue my nose on Ono's toes , sole , heels to inhale her overpowering cheesy aroma deep inside my brain . More of Laura experience I want Ono to read the story & be more agressive .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Laura's story is awesome !

My brief season with Trishy is quite similar as far as her smelly feet , pussy , ass & armpits are concerned . Trishy was shocked about my preferences of living her when she smelled strong at the end of a sultry hot day in B'lore . She used to get turned on while I devoured her fermented odours & made live to her but not when she was out afreshed from her shower .

Thank you for your lovely story .

smellytoes4showssmellytoes4showsalmost 2 years ago

this is getting good please continue..love those smells 4 show

smellytoes4showssmellytoes4showsalmost 2 years ago

so far so good.. thiose s,ells are such a turn on for me love them all and its hard to find a female that thinks the same or even having one of these is tough. great story keep going..thanx

Samantha47Samantha479 months ago

I love smells of a woman so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous