All Comments on 'Punishment Day'

by Beautifullittlebaby

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
Hot, but left me wondering

Was this a first experience shared? Was it a gamer?

Also thought it could have been hotter if Daddy just took her into the men's room to discipline her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow, that was great! 5 stars!

Chili fries too? Liked 'er punishment, huh! makes me wish I was 'er daddy. I'd give 'er my lollypop 4 punishing after I smacked 'er around a lil! Wotta story. Bringin' the gal up right I'd say. More of the same, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I want a daddy like that

That was hot I want a daddy like that damn made me want to be punished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very hot

Loved it, Especially the part when he pissed in her. that'll teach that dirty little cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was a nice masturbation story, but...

It lacked history between the daughter and father. Could have been longer, to. Overall, though, it's a great 'cum-to' story, which is what I did when reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dirrrrrrrrty

Nice and dirty - just how I like it! Loved him pissing in her asshole - nice touch. Keep it up. xx

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
Nice story

Please, hold the chili fries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I want to be punished like that.i.m sooo wet now

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just the way I like it!

Hi this is Aasha, f, 22. This story was hot n soo dirtyy.... Just they way i like it! I came hard when he pissed in her that was just awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Umm

I didn't really like it. It moved way to fast and wasn't as detailed as it should have been.

The part of him pissing in her was nasty. It's not what I was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Swollen just reading it

If my pussy lips were any more swollen, I would have a cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantasy and reality

i would have liked to read a scene where father and daughter either played together a little bit.(example)to relieve some of the pressure in her bladder that he would get on his knees in front of her and for her to let some pee out into his mouth. Another would be for her to let some pee out into her soda cup.I am a voyeur of women in a desperate need to pee.I have not seen near as many as i would like to but you gotta take them where you see them. one time when i walking home thru the woods i saw a guy taking a piss,i walked by him and he stopped peeing and tried to put it back in his pants.With out saying a word,i sstood next to hi and pulled out my cock to piss and he started up again.I reached over and took his cock in my free hand and his pee stopped and he started to harden up right away.He was uncut and i'm facinated with uncut that i got on my knees and started to suck.I chocked when he came but what surprised me more than anything else was that he started to pee into my mouth.That was the first time i ever tasted pee.Sorry for going on and on but i am a pee freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
finally

some times i want a story with well a little info in it get to know the characters.

Then sometimes I want it to get right to the point and I must say Your story was just what I wanted.

hornychick617hornychick617over 12 years ago
Hot story

Made my pussy tingle.

horny6bby9gurlhorny6bby9gurlover 12 years ago
wanted

mmmmmmmmm wish my daddy would fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good one

I loved your story. I'm not sure it's possible to piss deep into a woman's cunt while you have an erection but the idea is very erotic. Would love to do it.

Easylove

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YESSSSS

MY PUSSY IS SOOOOOO WET NOW I HOPE MY CUZ N CUM HOME N FUCK ME....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wet throbbing pussy!!

Loved it.... I'm ready to be fucked now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wet and horney

my clit is pulsing from that story, made me wish i was getting a good pounding..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I like this alot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Made me get all excited~ ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story loads would love to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
rough me up

next time you fuck me make it rough. slap my ass harder, pinch my nipples harder, fuck my ass harder and then and only then fuck my pussy. make me beg to suck you off and then cover me in your cum. ice my tits then suck them til they are swollen and cum all over them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Came all over my dildo

My little cunt got soaked. I had to ram it hard with my big dildo until I creamed all over it. Sucked it dry afterwards. Thank you.

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
ब्राह्मणी नितंब

मुलीच्या उघड्या रसरसीत नितंबांवर फटके मारल्यावर माझाही लंड असाच कडक झाला व नंतर सुरु झाला आमचा बेधुंद प्रणय

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
I can get into..

fantasy stories pretty easy, and am pretty willing to go with whatever, in the story line, but this was just kind of dumb. 20, and couldn't go to the bathroom on her own, or hold a large drink in her system through a movie? And then, at home, if he's going to piss in her ass.. do it while in the bathroom, so it doesn't end up all over his bed. Was she to be acting as an 6yr old during their day out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it

Good job like more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A story this short shouldn't be boring--but it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous