All Comments on 'Farm Girl's Fun'

by SweetPrettyAss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cheesy80scheesy80sover 17 years ago
Nice sophmore try...

You definitely have a raw talent for erotica, but I think you need to bang out a few more stories to really sharpen your craft. No doubt, you are a very arousing, titilating writer.

My two biggest complaints: Don't make the entire text italicized; I suspect you actually didn't mean that. Second, the term "fun hole" was just too distracting for me.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great little tale!

I really enjoyed this! Well told, and super erotic!

Great job!

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 17 years ago
I do hope that chessy80s is as skillful a writer

As he is a critic.

I really don't recall his work though

SweetPrettyAssSweetPrettyAssover 17 years agoAuthor
Not Italics

This should not have appeared in italics. I didn't write it that way and I didn't mean to post it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reading about a woman masturbating

Is as arousing as watching her in the flesh. I liked how you included the sensuousness of the coarse hay and soft cotton of the quilt. However, "fun hole" was a bit abrasive, but it didn't matter because I'm such a tactile freak so this was an extremely hot read. Good job, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
intence intoxicating imeasurable

VERY erotic and highly charged... phew!

Edward TeachEdward Teachover 15 years ago
Wow! Naomi's hot!!

Good story. Believable and very arousing. Why do I get the feeling Naomi's gonna be in another story and get caught in the barn? Well, at least I can hope.

Silk_SheetsSilk_Sheetsalmost 15 years ago
Fun hole is a fine term

I thought this was really hot. I liked her innocence. I also thought the term "fun hole" was a turn-on. I would love to fuck her fun hole.

I also thought that it was great that she made it a point to get completely naked, as that is something I do as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story.

It got me hard; can't ask for more than that. I too pinch (for lack of a better word) my wife's clit. It's assuring to find out some girls fantasize about it. Only bad part was "fun hole".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

I loved the story; it made me think of my earliest experiments with masturbation and they were pretty innocent, too. I thought funhole a word that an innocent country girl might come up with for her pussy.

I think that some instruction in the form of a nasty older man (maybe Daddy?) would be extremely hot to add to future stories.

Great work!

MassEroticMassEroticalmost 12 years ago
enjoyable

very sweet. New member here and I am enjoying very much. I like the the push and pull of the innocence of your character. She is both sweet and dirty at the same time

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Fun hole

Other commenters complained about your use of 'fun hole.' But what else is it? For a farm girl with no carnal knowledge, 'fun hole' is as likely as any other term.

I thought it was a great story.

zephyrsmanzephyrsmanover 10 years ago
DAMN!!!!!!!

That was one hot story! I sure would have liked to have been a fly on the wall. Or, rather the guy she will finally meet, and marry. WOW!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous