All Comments on 'You Cheat!'

by littleman1972

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 17 years ago
teaser

Please tell me that wasn't the end of the story.We got one small detail at the very end,the guy is begging to be humiliated with his questions of how much bigger and better this other guy might be,..and she offers up he was longer,..and the story ends? Serious tease,..please continue,and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fucked up worthless dogshit

drivel, just another whore/slut/cunt and wimp, not one damned thing good

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
You are a little man

of that there is NO doubt

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Time to move on

Unless she is working to pay your way thru college, and if she is have her be paid for sex, get rid of her now. Save your time and your money get your degree first. Then find a nice women to have as a mate who ready does love her husband and knows that any type of sex outside of marriage is a real betrayal and total disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Drink your own piss loser

Your story and you are profound Excrement.

hansbwlhansbwlover 17 years ago
Did I like it?

No!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife of WIMP Needs to Get A Real Man

Your admission of your lesser self demeaned status tells us you seek the scorn of being a wimp and need to be pathetically humiliated to get excited by someone who doesn't respect you. The embarrassment of self admission must really excite you in your dimished status as a weak excuse for a man.

However the real problem is you have no self respect and for good reason. The next thing cuckster, you will want to watch his bigger and longer cock.

Your wife needs to move away from someone like you before you pass on your genes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Just got finished blowing my load again to this story. It's like the not knowing makes it all hotter. I keep thinking about how hot this would be if it were my wife.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey risq

Give me your adderess so I can do your wife. Then you can get all hot and bothered>

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Inner Wimp

Pretty good coming out story about getting in touch with his inner-wimp. He doesn't pretend to be a man, and knows he's a wimp. This story needs a lot more sex to compensate for lack of character developement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You sick SOB I hope she leaves your sorry ass

The storuy was sad and you're a fucking wimp! You must be from England! If not move there, you need to be with your own kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need an editer

You seriously need an editer. This could have been a good cuckold story had it been properly edited. The story was cut short, leaving many possibilities of things to happen from there. Also, was she your wife, or girlfriend, as you refer to her as both in different parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Understand Fully! Good Writing- But Cut Short!

As someone who has been married twelve years to a wife that cheated on him even back to when we were engaged; I can recognize the emotions and even the strange frustrating at times sexual arousal that can come from having your spouse cheat on you. I do not know how many times, nor with how many for sure; though I know there have been many many times- some that she confessed to, and that time I actually caught her in bed with another man; but I have never had thoughts of leaving her- addicted to her? Perhaps, but whatever, I do not want to ever lose her, even thuogh she does "get used by others occasionally. And if this writer stays with her, and is strong enough to overlook her infidelities, he may be like me, a cuckold husband, father of 3( I think 2 may have been sired by someone else) but they are MY children, and though she is unfaithful, she is MY WIFE FOR LIFE!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
12Yrs & your whore wife cheated on you engaged?

god whata patheric loser you are. its assholes like you that think my wife/ whore for life.

you do realize that all this time she has been laughing at you the whole time ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
" But I had to blow off some steam with my buddies

and you cheated..." well duh,,, maybe he can fuck his buddies...she certainly found some one else to fuck...good for her...many men need a lesson in growing up which dum dum hasn't done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb story

I always said there should be a dumb story category...and this story should be included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Here, Here on Dumb Story Category

Yes, definitely belongs in Dumb&Stupid Story Group. Was this written by a 10 year old?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a disgrace

You have a good story but you treat the the boyfriend like a it was his fault and not hers she has no feelings for the boyfriend and no respect so he should dump her and look elsewhere.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hell no i didn't enjoy a wimpy man eating shit

why do you think another person want someone to belittle them and it ok.why do you think a man wants a tramp and whore sharing his bed and giving him a disease.why if you had common sense i man wants to share a spouse that he might want to start a family with.now if he would drop her and move on i would like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I just want to ....

I just want to hear how much better Mike was. This is the beginning of a wonderful "new lover is better" story, and if her "true love" is a wimp, that is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dude...

...there's no story. This is more like a diary entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You need to put wimp story in the first line

This guy was a poor excuse for a wimp. It is no wonder that his girl finds soemone with a set of balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh boy, here we go again

Another one of those. Just make a doctors appointment, and get his (your) balls cut off. That is in effect what she's attempting to do. I guess maybe there are a lot of men out there like this. After all there's a ton of freaking wimp husband stories. Don't quit your day job.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story, but no ending...

i love the story and topic, it just left me saying and...

i want to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story sucks!

Yikes, this story & plotline is amazingly stupid and wimpy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great start for a story

Your story was a good story to start with. It set a good tone, for those who like stories of this nature, me included. It just seemed incomplete, and left me hanging. I like being left hanging by a superior lady, not a story. If there's more to this story, I look forward to the next chapters. One more thing, please do a spell check before you submit, and a proof read to make sure of no incomplete sentences.

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
choice

and his choice is to do what he did ? pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the title was enough

oh please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
teeth

She would have been picking up her teeth off the floor--whore--skank--buddy you should grow some balls

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Why would he want to disrespect himself

Just show the slut the door and tell her to go to live with Mike. Let Mike put up with her whoring ways. She just doesn't have any idea what it is supposed to mean to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pile of dogshit!

Glad this idiot does not waste anyone's time anymore - what friggin toad stool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmm

I've read worse stories, but not in the last few months. I'd go into more detail but a few commenters have covered the ground quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who is dumber the slut/whore or the wannabe gay

cuck? Doesnt matter they are doomed from the start. There is not such thing as I love you but, there is only I hate you enough to hurt you this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
write more

i love your style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Littleman isn't right.

It should be little brain!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your Bio Says You'r Willing To Try New Things

How about growing some balls.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I kinda feel sorrow for you,

the only way you seem to make a story is to pull it from a very damaged part of your brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Get Real

YEAH, ALL US GUYS WANT OUR WOMEN TO COME HOME AND TELL US HOW THEY WERE FUCKED BY SOMEONE ELSE. AND, OF COURSE WE DON'T SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF THEM AND TOSS THEM TO THE CURB! GET FUCKING REAL STUPID. THE NEXT TIME YOU GET AN IDEA FOR A STORY ???? let it go!!!!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE MAKING OF A CUCK

BY A SLUT FOR USE. TK U MLJ LV NV

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Started out good .....but

I didn't see the cuckold tag! I gave it a 4... Cuz it was interesting but the wimp thing is not for me! So hated the ending and it was too short of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT BS

Always a pleasure to click out of stories like this. No man gets hard listening to his wife/gf telling him how she did shit with someone else. Thanks for letting it come early in the story so I didn't have far to read.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Sorry...I didn't enjoyed it, even a little bit...

Sorry...I didn't enjoyed it, even a little bit...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Any Male (Not Man) Like This Man With No Name

Should be castrated. As a man, he has no value. Like this story has no value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Run away now! Or prepare for a life of shame.

To the character in the story. Run, don't walk to get away from her for good. She has no respect for you. Escape with whatever shreds of manhood you have left.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ALL SCHOOL DAYS

are not dear old fashioned rule days, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story about

Your first ex-wife

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
So bad

Just so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same Ole Same Ole

Another great example of a wimp husband. Nothing new here, nothing worth reading, just move along...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Nope

I won't rate it because I can't stand any of this nonsense where a husband yields to his wife cheating. I do believe in forgiveness, but not this. Sorry. I hate both characters - the wife that does this to her husband and the husband that accepts it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More cuck shit

Give your head a shake asshole....why would anyone who can walk upright put up with shit like that from his girl,wife,husband or partner? Let's face it all you cuck's, just join the gay's and suck cock and leave the rest of us alone! You make me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

just another dumb cuck toss the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck YES !!!!

My wife told me one day after she had met one of my friends that she would go to bed with him so i arranged it for her and she loved it.She told me he had a bigger and thicker cock than me and it touched places in her that i could never touch.This cuckolding went on with him for three years and mostly in our bed and i loved cleaning her up after he had left.You fuckwits that complain about us cucks don't know what your missing. As of today we have been married 59 years and have loved our life style. If you don't like it stiff shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap.....

......on an epic scale

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Seriously? He turned into another brain damaged Cuck! Such garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife turns mentally challenged husband into a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was neither one thing nor the other. The author needs to decide whether he's writing a stroke story or a LW drama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous