All Comments on 'Spanked Mom'

by tracker99504

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
boogieman10469boogieman10469about 20 years ago
Love mom/son momemts...and Love spanking...

This was very HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Thought this was a fantastic fantasy, thankyou for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
spanked passionately and brutally

story going too fast. mother should be undress naked more passionately and son spanked mother brutally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good but could have been a bit better

a little more instruction from Mom, a little belt work and some anal play for her.

then some controll take over by son . maybe a part 2, leave some more harsher toys mom buys for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4 stars

i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
spanked

I got to spank my sister and then have sex with her she loved to be spanked and I liked to give her a brused ass and then have sex with her We still do this tosay and I make her ass dark red

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"... great, though slightly ample ass."

You depicted my mom's ass. I never spanked her in reality but it was my fantasy since grade 3 or 4 & it lasted for more than 10 years. I jerked off to the mental picture of her ass being spanked by me, or by a man (like a family friend) in which case i was secretly watching. The spanking was always closer to petting & fondling then to punishment. In my fantasy my naked mother was not only a consenting participant but enjoyed it very much.

That period of my life including my fantasy world are still present in deep layers of my psyche.

If i were buying into New Age spirituality I'd believe I am a re-incarnation of Oedipus Rex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not My Mom, but..............

Attitudes toward spanking were very different before the Sexual Revolution swept the country. Back then, daughters in their late teens were routinely spanked by their fathers. Even if they didn't see it, it was not uncommon for a younger brother to heard an older sister getting her bare bottom spanked. As luck would have it, I'd seen my sister get spank! It was particularly embarrassing for my sister because she could see me and knew our mother didn't care if I saw her getting her butt beat.

Although done privately, mothers sometimes wound up over their husband's knee. Men's magazines had stories and illustrations of women being spanked by men. Occasionally, newspapers would run a article on spanking. One of my mother's women's magazines even made mention of brides being spanked by their husbands. There were also brief scenes in movies and on television. None of this was lost on a young man of my generation. The female bottom was meant to be spanked and we knew it!

All of this would prove useful one summer when I was in high school. A woman I'd known for years managed to get me alone with her on a couch in her living room. At the time, although no one else was home, I didn't think anything about it. We'd talked before.

Although I realized she wasn't wearing a bra under her house dress, I didn't think too much about it until she frankly said she wanted to have sex with me. That really got my attention. At first, I was bewildered because not only was this woman a mother, she was active in the church she and her husband attended. However, it didn't take long for my teenage hormones to take over. Besides, I was flattered that a woman in her late 30s with looks of a 20-something would pay me this kind of attention.

As these things go, one thing led to another. Although she never mentioned spanking her, eventually this mother positioned her self over my lap like a daughter told to get over her father's knee. She obviously expected to be spanked. To my surprise, when I lifted her house dress, I discovered she wasn't wearing any underpants either.

As is often the case when women growing up being spanked with her momma's hairbrush, the smack of a man's hand didn't seem to phase her. Instead, she lay over my lap much like a cooperative daughter taking a spanking over her father's knee. It wasn't until after I'd turned her bottom pink that the full effects became evident.

She had a sheepish smile on her face as I helped her up before asking me if I was ready to take her to the bedroom. I was and she knew it. Once inside her bedroom, it didn't take her long to discard her dress. After all, it had been all she was wearing! Then, she lay invitingly on the bed with her legs spread. Still somewhat bewildered by the unfolding events and wearing more clothes, it took me a little longer to get undressed.

As I mounted her, she pulled me closer. Her vagina was soft and wet. Unlike Hollywood depictions of sex, there wasn't any moaning. We just fell into each other's rhythm until I ejaculated inside her. Unlike today, sex was relatively safe. If a woman knew her cycle and carefully chose her lovers, protection wasn't always necessary.

Finally, when I was ready to go, she payed me what is perhaps the ultimate compliment an experienced woman can give a teenage boy when she said with a smile as she rubbed her bottom, "You're more of a man that I thought."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MOM AND SON

NEXT TIME HAVE SOMEONE VIDEO TAPE THE ACTION!!!!

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29almost 9 years ago
Mom Spanked Me But ......

I loved this story because my mom has been spanking me for quite sometime and even though I was embarrassed and humiliated at times I also found it erotic and exciting to have my mom spank my bare bottom and even though I'm in my mid 20's she still spanks me quite often . My only hope now is someday I get to spank my moms bare bottom . I look forward to reading more on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
boys need be punished

I am an old woman and grandma.I always punished my boys when they deserved it.

but never spanked them. I just used to take their panties down so that they have to stay at home on a school holiday. when they starting getting hard, they got very ambarrased seeing them. Now my daughter doing so. NO NEED OF SPANKING

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is so horribly wrong

I can't believe this stuff exists, I'm not going to judge people who like this but this is bad for mental health and silly I couldn't read with a straight face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spanking between consenting adults is perfectly legal. It can be sexually & emotionally gratifying

It was my dream too to spank my mom's very firm but plump ass. It never happened, though. Many fantasies never happen. That's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-) Very, very erotic.

My mom's ass is great although ample.

No wonder i am a butt man.

I have the hots for my mom big time... and then some.

My mom can be a flirt with men. Men are attracted to her like flies to honey.

My parents rent a lake-side cottage for a week every summer. There they entertain a lot. This summer i saw my mom making out with a colleague of hers! I would never rat on her no matter what, but in my fantasy world, i do discipline her for that: i hand-spank her OTK on her bare bum.

She deserves a good spanking! I would love to administer it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it. Gave it a 5-

:-)

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 7 years ago
Right to Favorites!

Well done, tracker99504! I love the incest stories on Literotica and this series is one of the best. Back in the day (over 25 years ago) I had a long term relationship with a girl who used to work with me at a popular women's shoe store. It started when she made an excuse to stay after closing while I was doing the daily report and, yadda yadda yadda, we wound up making out for 20 or 30 minutes. We carried on like this for a month or so, with things going no further than me getting my hand under her blouse on her perky little titties.

Eventually, we progressed to living together in a one-bedroom apartment. I discovered her penchant for getting spanked when she walked naked into the living room while I had the White Sox game on the tube, and started to tidy up. When she blocked my view of the set, I gave her a swat on her behind to get her to move. I was quite surprised when she froze and gasped loudly. She closed her eyes and backed her ass toward me. Instinctively, I gave her another slap on her butt and got the same reaction.

She continued to block my view, just asking for a third blow to her ass. I finally got the hint and pulled her over my knee and delivered about 20 slaps to her rapidly reddening rear end. By the time I stopped, she was actually quivering. I didn't want to waste any time moving to the bedroom. I moved her off my lap, dropped my shorts and took her doggy-style right there on the floor. I couldn't believe how wet she was.

From that day on, every week or so we'd spice up our sex life with a spanking. I got pretty good and making her ass glow red without doing any actual damage. We stayed together for over two years. And to this day, I don't know why we broke up. Although, if I'm honest with myself, it was probably my fault. Too bad for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re 1smokeeater 12/09/16 Right to favorites!

Last 3 sentences of his comment are the story of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous 08/23/16 This sounds too familiar

If this is MY son, how do you know I wouldn't let you to keep it secret?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I WOULD HAVE USED PLENTY OF TOYS IN ALL THREE HOLES AND MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five-star stuff. Period. Good read. Very erotic. You won't go wrong if you read this story!

My mom was a tall woman (5'9"); she had ample flesh on her ass, which was very firm (not flubby at all); her thighs were the same. Boobs were big. Period.

In my day dreams, wet dreams & jack off fantasies i spanked her ass & the back of her thighs many, many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE! REALLY LIKE!

My favorite jack off fantasy was to hand-spank my mom on her bare ass & a tad bit on the back of her bare thighs. Her ass & her thighs were shapely but very very firm. In my fantasy world i never spanked her hard. On the contrary o did it very gently; i was rubbing and kissing the spots that received the imaginary hits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY. LOVED IT.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love spankings

This story made my cock severely hard. My mother and I spank each other, whenever we get the chance. We also text each other and tell each other that we've been bad,and what we did that deserves a spanking. Questions text 209 587 7795

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love spankings

This story made me even Hornier than I already am. I love women with big Tits,I love to spank and be spanked. Oh how wonderful it would be to spank and be spanked,then pound pussy and ass,and cumm on Tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I really really love it (❤): ★★★★★ (5).

Thank you for this story, tracker99504, it made my day. 👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonder if mom likes a whipping with the strap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous