All Comments on 'My Three Mistress's Ch. 02'

by Tiffanyuk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, there must be more adventures to relate...

I'm sure that John will be back with his well-endowed black mates to give everybody a good spitroasting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please, can I have some more...

You need to continue with this series as they are well written and to be quite honest...they make me "hard!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so fucking hot

i have never read a story that talked about being fucked, being sucked, eating a cock and having nipples played with. i have had the thrill of receiving this total trweatment twice. the ultimate thrill would be to get it will dressed as a slut, then having golden champagne poured dowm mt throt from yet another cock. it could be even better if it was done in a porn theatre or video store with a bit audience that would use me at will for as long as they wished after the original goupr. to be fucked until exhausted, drenched in cum and pee would be magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fuck yeah

Your a great writer and I must say I have had this fantasy aswell... Please exspand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

This story reminded me of when I lost my man-pussy virginity. It didn't happen in front of my wife but I really wish it did. It would be so hot and it really makes me hard thinking about my wife watching me suck cock and get fucked, especially when I'm dressed in my sexy CD clothes. Maybe I'll leave this story open for my wife to read and maybe she'll get the idea. Pleasing her and either her sisters or her best friends has always been a fantasy of mine. Maybe it'll come true.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
fantastic

Great fantastic story. I wish my wife and her sisters would treat me like the sissy CD cocksucking faggot bitch that I am. I want to dress sexy for them, suck their men's big cocks, and get fucked in front of them. i want all of them to know.

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou11 months ago

So hot i can't wait until my wifes sister comes to visit in June.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiffanyuk@Tiffanyuk
66 Followers
I am a fully bi cross dresser. I love both men and women. I would love to meet a mature bi couple, the thought of helping a couple satisfy each other really turns me on! I love to dress for mature ladies.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES