All Comments on 'Little Cock'

by No Panty Girl

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
STDS HIVs

I hope the dumb wife bothered to ask if they had stds you never know where they have been dipped into lately and the husband is s jerk why didnt he just say to her why dont we have an open marriage i get to fuck other women while you fuck other black men then they can screw and see whi they want to and still stay married to each other and have regular std check ups.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Learn...

...how to spell. This was a moderately good story ruined by your atrocious spelling and syntax e.g. <physic> for <physique>, <clamored> for <clambered>, <friends'> for <friends>, <peaking> for <peeking>. What on earth is the sentence <Fred could not imagine his wife falling in love with a black man but be sent wild with their cocks> supposed to mean? And twice you use the phrase <deny/denying of>. One does not <deny of> something, one just denies it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a whore you must be!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN YOU. YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING NIGGER LOVER. GOD I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CHILDREN ESPECIALLY GIRLS. THEY WON'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL. Do us all a big favor and suck a black cock full of AIDS, Then go live with the nigger so you don't enfect any white people. Jesus I can't believe you write SHIT like this. You're helping to destroy your own race you dumb fucking nigger loving cunt!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
better score in humor/satire

Did you leave out any cliches?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Like Your Story

Thank you for a very erotic,hott,story.Write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Real Life

Why is it that when P.G. posts a story you can almost always count on that a white slut wife is going to be fucked by a N----- with a big cock,and her white husband is a wimp with a small cock.Get real girl,I'm a white guy with over 9+ inches and while in the Army saw a lot of blacks with less than 6".And tell me where you get the husbands you write about.You make all white men wimps and white women sluts and whores.If you are black,you do your race harm in the stories you post by belittling whites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
zzzzzzz...

Same ol sam old. Boring to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

It's not your fault that low IQ readers can't tell the difference between fact and fiction. I wonder at the low intelligence of some of the readers on this site - it's frightening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love it when...

you get these red state trailer trash rebels all worked up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what are these children doing in here

between the author and some of the readers that like this shit, we have got to have bunch of underaage morons, or at least mentally on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Taunting White Males Aint A Nice Thing HO

Better you should write your own stories of a male-less dwelling with only a few cocks chancing to enter the holes of so many non-dazed passers by.

Then your story could be more in tune with normality and the sympathy deserved --- or not.

In short, the wimp you sell sickens the broths possibility except for the few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whitez is pissed again

Why do these dumb honkies always read IR stories and then get pissed. Read non consent or incest taboo, you foolish white boys. No panty girl has a hot photo and she writes very well, so dont diss her. She is a talented writer, better than most.

You white boys need a kick up the ass for being so ignorant and full of blatant lies. You talk as if only black people have STDS, you dumb fucking morons. We got STDs, sell drugs, own guns... ANd white boys dont_ Ha ha ha.

The truth is that many white women wanna fuck black guys, they fantasise about it, write about it and go out and do it, just look around you. Much less black or Asian or dark skinned Latinas wanna fuck a pale face white guy. Could it be that you white bozos, I mean white boys, really cant deliver the goods_ In other words, white men cant fuck worth shit.

You good ole white boys, just eat a big black dick and leave No Panty Girl alone. She is hot, so Dont read her stories if you dont like them, and then post stupid comments, you stupid white Bozos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Anonymous you write your comment so well

considering you're half monkey. You can't write or hold a coversasion and when a real woman of any color sees or hears you hiting on her she walks away laughing knowing you're a fucking monkey. Only pigs and whores like this writter no panties fuck black men. And you can have her. You only want a woman any woman for her vagina. You're more than a pig you're a dirty pig.

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Oh please no husband would ever agree to this

set up. Only a whore like No Panties could even think about a story as far out as this one is. I can see a woman chating and even a husband allowing her to fuck another man since her husbadn is so small, but a gang bang in their bed. NO FUCKING WAY> PLus the whore like No Planties would had some sort of deesease in a matter of months. then she would pass it on toher dumbass husband. No I'm sorry this story is to far fetched and the aurthor is only a slut whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Identity crises Vastie & NeedU, dumb as usual...

The story is dubious, but so what... No Panty Girl is hot, and I bet all these stupid white men are mad at her coz thez all want her and cant stand to think of her fucking some big dick brothers.

Vatsie&NeedU is back in full effect, I wonder when your other Moniker, WWW is gonna turn up. I guess you just mirror the confusion in the white society in general, you cant decide whether you are a white honkey male, a white woman or a black man. Now you are trying to berate No Panty Girl!!! She writes much better English than you, coz she didnt cut school and smoke burner like you I guess.

You are so pathetic Vastie NeedU WWW. Why would you wanna log in twice just because NPG wrote an IR story. You dumb ass fool. I feel sorry for you, honestly.

Go find yourself somewhere else to vommit, but not on this story. Honestly, you should be clapping hands and trying to copy some phrases, vocabulary, punctuation and sentence structure. Maybe if you are nice to her, she could give you extra classes. But you are probably too busy jerking off and getting pissed that black men are fucking white women. SO I guess according to you, white women like Heidi Klum, Anastacia, Maureen Barkley, to name a few prominent white woman who went black, are just whores to you.

But who and what the fuck are you, fucking loser...

You are nobody, nothing, zero, nil comma nil. You are white, and so what... A loser is still a loser, whether he pretends to be a female or black. Bitch back off and jerk off but quit the jaw jerking, pathetic, pale, caucasoid worm, descnendant from the swine, I guess.

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Dear : Anonymous glad to see I can still

fuck with your small pee brain. Not much of a task but it's so much fun. Shit on the floor and role in it and then have your mother lick you clean. Dumbass!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Heartless as can be

I am disappointed with your story. Usually I don’t read the inter racial section as I find that it’s mostly about racist prejudices. I read this one because of my memory of your other stories.

You play on al the racial stereotypes, bar none. It stirs the worst in people’s racial biases and brings forth the worst racists.

But what with the premise that loving relations can go to hell because of husband’s penis size? BOO to you! I have not read worst from you- not because of racism, but because of this heartless attitude.

I know, I know these are all your fantasies; ugly as they seem to be here. For good measure, why won’t you right next on a husband asking his wife to watch his fantasy come true with fresh young tight skin and trim thighs young woman instead of wife’s deteriorating features, ‘or else’?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's physique, not physic

but why I should expect you to get it right, I don't know. I quit reading after that but I figure this is like all your pathetic attempts at writing. Sick and perverse and completely unerotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story???

I didn't read it...I just enjoy to read all the comments...laughing

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Provocative!

So...the story is provocative and controversal - but can anyone spell fantasy? NPG is a wonderful writer who continues on in spite of all the folks who disagree with her. I admire her fortitude and perserverance. Last time I checked we still have a free press in this country - so write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Comments Make This Story

As usual the racist commentators do the most entertaining writing. They are an amazing bunch of morons and do a tremendous job hindering the creativity on this site.

CallistaLynaeCallistaLynaeover 17 years ago
How is this pathetic attempt

at erotica creative? It's the same stereotypical bullshit npg always writes about. Small dicked white men and "bulls" with massive dicks that can only satisfy us poor lonely white women...it's stupid and degrading and completely uncreative.

If you want creativity, try some of the better writers on this site, people like Selenakittyn, RGrahm, Daniellekitten, Dr.Mab. Those writers can show you creativity as well as a way with the written word that far surpasses the slop of this writer.

thewolfooo1thewolfooo1over 17 years ago
it was good NPG

Hot story that small dicked white guys can't stand

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Story 4 Small Sick Minds

Whereas, larger cocked real men feel sorry for the wimps into male humiliation like numbnuts below.

CumbabyCumbabyover 17 years ago
Did you miss the point?

Stories about "Black Bulls" are based on facts.

Small dicked white men tend to argue that black men on average are not bigger than white men?

Don't try to kid a woman who had had a ten inch black cock in her!

It is not about romance and relationships, just physical gratification! Why should the wife of sa small dicked man forgo being satisfied when it is accepeted that husbands with inadequate wives may seek satidfation elsewhere?

Grow up, black cocks rule!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No brains girl! You are such a dumb white bitch!!!

I thought your story was absurd but funny till you started attacking the black woman. Just because a black woman is in a bar doesnt mean she is a hooker, you dumb white bitch! Dont disrespect black women, they look better than you white sluts. The only reason black men fuck you white women is because you are like pigs, rolling in your own filth.

You go to a bar and pick up four black guys you dont even know, yet you wanna slur the black woman. Fucking cunt. ANd just the imagination that the four young black men will leave a beautiful sister just to fuck a used up, old white hag is preposterous.

You white bitches always say black women are rude and aggrsive to you when they see you bitches with w bro, but you are full of shit. You always try to monopolise the shit. If you fuck one black guy, next thing you want the whole race, and you wanna kick the black woman out of the picture. Fuck you stupid white cunt. Respect the black pussy, coy it looks, taste and fucks much better than yours.

Though I have to give it to you, no other race of women gets dirtier than you white sluts, you just love to suck dick, lick balls, eat ass and fuck a gang of guys, no shame in your game, white tramp.

Dont get pissed coz you asked for it, bitch!

GothmasterGothmasterover 17 years ago
Reality check

First of all i haven't read this story. It is the comments that is fun to read. It is so much wrong facts peaple say here. Maybe i should be racistic as well. Seems that white women prefer black men only in the US. Somehow i doubt that. That is stereotypical crap. There are white women that like black men, sure. There are black women that like white men, Equally true.

Now to the myth that a very large cock bring more pleasure. Well, most women don't like very large cocks. Why? It is hard to put it in and not very comfortable and it may hurt without bringing pleasure. There are few that can get pleasure from it and i mean few. The truth is that a very large cock is more of a handicap than something that bring joy to the guy. In these stories the women that enjoy overlarged cocks belong to the few that can accept the large cocks in them. That can be one of the cases why the woman don't enjoy her husbands 4,5 inch cock. Not because he is to small but because she is to stretched for one reason or another. A stretched pussy can be fixed though by doing surgery. Well that was my two cents into shedding some light on some of the myths out there :)

No Panty GirlNo Panty Girlover 17 years agoAuthor
I wonder.,?

Can you say "n-i-t-p-i-c-k-i-n-g"?

I think some are lost in their own little predjudisms and miss the big picture!

It is just a silly little story to entertain and tittilate.

You may as well get use to it, black cocks are going to be around for a while and as long as there are white pussies they will have a home!

GothmasterGothmasterover 17 years ago
Hope you don't

think i was wrote of your story as shit. That was not my intention at all. I just commented some comments i usually find after stories like this. All women don't prefer big cocks, black or otherwise. Most women actually prefer a normal size cock. Not to big and not to small. Medium sized if you will :). There are those women that are equipped themself to actually enjoy a large cock but those women are not easy to find in real life. As this is fiction i don't really care. I have a life and don't need to critizise a story if i don't think it can help the author. If i don't have anything productive to say i rather shut up. (Shutting up)

okdeaconokdeaconover 17 years ago
I Love Your Stories

Especially white wives getting black cock. You get the story told without a lot of bullshit.Still your # 1 fan. Thanks for you know what. The hubby missed the pie. My kind of fantasy. When is your birthday? Enjoy it like last year i hope.okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
look at faces of such women more closely next time

you might just see zitz starting to break out,,, trillions of those little criters from such men start to slowly deform women who engage in such oral things,,,, it's good that these are just silly stories,,,

look at your "porn stars" from about 5 years ago,,, just five years (beyond that you don't even see them perform any more, because their faces are so tarnished from such oral activities, with so many dozens of frankly not very clean male prostitutes),,,

if you look at REALITY you might just be LESS swoon over these "erotic" stories about wife wives swollowing gallons of seminal and other bodily fluids from male prostitutes,,,,

please, don't say these "characters" here can not be compared to "porn stars",,, yes, they can be!, because the author created them EXACTLY like those "porn stars", women who put so much shit into their mouth and other orifices, their bodies damage,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no shame

look how a woman can get sexually excited by an entire race of people that smell like asshole straight out of the shower I will never know.And want to be impregnated by them,..why? so they can raise another half monkey looking brat who will grow up just to be another subpar human being,lazy,crooked and with a chip on his shoulder like every other nigger in the world.As for that dumb black bitch who cast so many aspersions on white women,get real honey,the reason black dudes want to fuck white women is because they are better in every regard,smell better,don't look like apes,and are better in bed,..you black women stink to high heaven,all your pussies should be sewn shut,that way you can quit squirting the little hoodlums into this world,make the air smell fresh again,and we wouldn't have to see you on Maury no more with any of your 20 possible "baby daddy"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep writing(anonymouscauseimtoolazytosignin)

loved the story and ialso loved your other interracial stories. very hot. just ignore the idiots that critisize your writing and keep on doing what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah, black is beutiful

Not the greatest story, but still a good one. White pussy, especially married ones were meant for black cocks. I personally love to see a black cock shooting its cum into my wife's white cunt. She would hate any guy, especially black guys, to pull out without dumping his load. Black cocks and white cunts are the best at least in South Africa with its history..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spoken

Like a true nigger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

white women really love huge black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

You just can not keep our women away from black men. I mean just look around you. I counted the number of interracial couples over 2 weeks and almost 90% of those that I saw were black men with white women.

We as white men might not like it but we have to accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

my wife loves to fuck black guys, and i love watching her. theres only one reason - their massive cocks, she says white guys just dont measure up, and for her theres no pleasure like having a huge black cock inside her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hate it

i do not like this one if that was my wife i wood kill her and the man

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BBC

Hey, lotsa white guys are hung well but the brotha's cocks are just stunning. We swing alot but I always love when my Baby gets on her knees and worships a big black cock. Really keeps our sex life humming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so so, but

I didn't think the story was believable at all, but the idea of this undersexed wife going nuts for a bigger black cock was good. Work on story, and leave out some of the cliches. I think it shows a lack of imagination and fuels racism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story but disappointing end.

Love stories about slutty women who ache to suck and fuck cock(s). This one left me wanting all the gory details of the fucking she was getting by the four black guys. To others, please remember this is NOT real, I would not want my wife fucked by four black guys either but this is entertainment not reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very racist

Please remove crap like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pathetic man!!

Seriously you wimps!!

Your wife married you for who you are...your package included.

If she believes that your prick doesn't satisfy her anymore, and she resorts to cheating or giving you an ultimatum ....you are better off without her.

Plenty of good women out there.

And blacks aren't the only ones with sizeable cocks, you guys with nigger dick fetishes are hopeless.....Man up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wake up people.

Could the author of the story have written it a little bit better? Sure they could have, and everyone isn't an English major. The thing that everyone needs to keep in mind is that this is just a story. It is purely a work of fantasy and fiction and should be looked at as just that, and nothing more.

Are there white women out there who like black cock? Yes, but so what. There are women out there who like brown, red, and yellow cock too. Life is diverse and so are people's sexual appetites and fetishes. As long as those things don't harm another person who the fuck is anyone to say that it's wrong.

I myself am half white and half Hispanic and am blessed with a very decent package and prefer white or Hispanic women. I have been with black women as well but my preference is either white or Hispanic because if I have a child I don't want small-minded bigots to make my child feel like shit for being born. I have seen too many children of mixed races, especially black and white, be shunned by the black community as well as the white community.

So as for what happens in real life, fuck who you want but don't condemn your child with your baggage. As for stories they are just that here, stories of fantasy (mostly) and desire, nothing much more than that. Oh, and for all the small-minded racists out there, grow the fuck up. This world belongs to everyone on the planet and everyone deserves to live their own lives in peace.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Nice story

This was a really nice story. I loved the fact that the husband realized that he could not satisfy his wife's sexual needs so he gave his blessing to her to take all the black cock and black baby batter that she could. Hopefully the wife will have at least one black baby, preferably two as all white women should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pencil dick

Great story, but I know the feeling, my wife has told me a few times she would love big Fat cock filling her, I only found out recently that the big cock she fantisized about and would love to fill her pussy was a BBC, I also found out, after I found her very wet cum stained black lacy panties hidden in the bottom of the wash basket, she admitted latter that then girlies night she went out on she allowed herself to get picked up by a big black guy who took her outside and fucked her on the backseat of his car.

penneydog55penneydog55about 5 years ago
Kindergarten Talk

..Who says Wee Wee!....Children thats who!...Please cut out the crap talk..Wee Wee!...Shooooott!....Don't say that at a Biker's Bar...2 Stars.★★ For the slut.WOOF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fred & Michelle: A White Couple Blacked!

My wife likes IR stories and shared this one with me. We both enjoyed it tremendously. It was good flash fiction, that quickly got down to business. Namely, a white wife - married to a white guy with a small dick - needs a good black fucking. On a good day, I’m three inches long and not much thicker than a baby carrot. I always got my newlywed bride off with my tongue and she seemed happy.

However, one Saturday she attended a girlfriends bachelorette party / sleep over party. It started at 6 pm and would run until noon the next morning. After some pizza and wine, she was shocked that they had invited three male, black strippers. All eight of the gals are white and that ebony looked good to them. Those guys knew how to excite the women by dancing and flirting. Hell, they could have gotten a convent of nuns hot-to-trot.

Long before that party, we both knew I wasn’t getting the job done for her in bed. However, we had never really talked about it. About 8 pm, the night of the party, I received a text from her, “Honey, there are male strippers here. I never knew men’s cocks could be that big! Do you want to see a picture?” I texted her back and said, “Sure, why not?” Almost immediately I received a photo taken and texted to me, by her girlfriend.

My wife was kneeling, beside a large black man and he was standing up. Her face was less than a foot from his massive cock! Her girlfriend had texted, “Hi, Allen. Your wife told me along time ago that your package is small. Don’t you think we ought to let her suck a black snake at least once in her life? Hugs, Sally.”

That was the beginning of an evening of photos and text messages. All her girlfriends jumped in to help my wife. There were over a dozen photos with text messages. Each one was increasingly risqué and soon they were downright pornographic. I knew they were getting serious when, in one photo, my wife was naked and giving her panties and bra to a black male stripper.

The next photo was of her on her flat on her back with her legs spread. The head of his ten-inch, massive cock was right at the entrance to her pussy lips. The caption, typed by Sally, was, “Just give her the okay and he will sink it into your lovely white, blond, blue-eyes wife. Hugs.” I just about croaked, but typed back, “Somebody, get this on video. Go live in WhatsApp and let me watch!”

For the next half hour, I watched my wife cum constantly on his meaty, black cock as he took her through every imaginable position. I had never even given her an orgasm on my dinky penis, and now she was having dozens of them.

Finally, she was overcome with lust - breeding lust - and screamed, “Cum in me. Knock me up! I’m fertile today!” Her girlfriend Sally got back on the line, saying, “Just give the word. Let him shoot his black, baby batter in her fertile womb. You know you would love that!” I was jerking off furiously.

I told her, “Put me on speaker phone” and she did. I shouted out, “Breed my little white bitch. Breed her now!” Everyone at the party was circled up around the copulating pair, and they gave a big cheer!

My wife locked her legs around his hips and pulled him in deep. He came, and came, and came, while my wife howled with delight. That was it: I watched my wife being inseminated over WhatsApp. That was the first of our five black babies.

The gal that was getting married, walked to the church alter two weeks later, with a black, fertilized ovum in her womb! After her girlfriends watched my wife’s breeding, at that bachelorette party, all of them went black.

Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous