All Comments on 'What To Tell My Daughter Pt. 01'

by juderboy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
reader

its a story lighten up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story please more about mother and daughter

and the day the daughter got to try it out

marine55rickmarine55rickover 17 years ago
Great story!

For those idiots who do not like erotica - which is what this is - then stop reading the stories on this website.

You did a great job all in all. Some grammar problems but who am I to throw stones?

More stories please....I really enjoyed this one and gave it a "5"!

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife and daughters fuck black men while I watch

Great story. My white wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. She is now 56. My wife grew up as the oldest child of a single mom. My mother-in-law fucked black men. My wife grew up knowing that white women fuck black men. My wife's sister also fucks black men.

My wife introduced our two daughters into black sex. My wife and daughters date black men together. I wait for my wife to return home after fucking a black man. I eat her freshly fucked pussy while she tells me about her date. I like to watch my wife get fucked by black men. I enjoy sucking black cock before and after they fuck my wife.

I sometimes watch our daughters fuck black men. Black cocks are a great pleasure for our family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WELL GOOD STORY

Really gd story fort it was really satisfying....

I red it with my man and we had loads of fun :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wife Loves Fucking Black Guys; Daughter's Next

Too bad the five black guys didn't get some of this hot white-woman action down on video tape. It would be nice to watch this bitch take turns pleasing these men with her pussy, ass, and mouth. I bet that downstairs bed smelled like raunchy sex due to all the black jizz that was flying all over the place and all the black sweat. I can't wait to read the next story (or stories) where her daughter gets black-cocked, too. I hope the two of them share all the guys at the same time on that smelly, hot basement bed. Why didn't the mother share the men with some of the neighborhood ladies -- white or otherwise? I love how the story proceeds real slowly. The mother retelling the "whole" story to her innocent daughter was really a hot fuckin' turn on for me. I kept on waiting for the white bitch to go to the mall and pick up more black guys, bring them home, and let them fuck the shit out of her while the other men watched and cheered her on. But I guess she woulda been found out by her husband and the whole neat sex scheme would have ended for good. She certainly had an unscratchable itch for big black dicks, the monster kind.

BriantcalmsnBriantcalmsnover 15 years ago
Finally a GREAT interracial story !

Great story the wife and i loved it !

Dunross2011Dunross2011over 13 years ago
fuckin hell-- that was pretty damn hot!

True story? hmm.... But hot anyway! Love to hear the true story details as well

glorialamuseglorialamuseabout 13 years ago
Nice

Great story very hot whether it was true or not is debatable but I liked it so that does not really matter. There were quite a few spelling and grammar errors which took away from the flow of the story, but the sheer naughtiness of it kept my interest. Try using an editor it will make your stories even better. Thanks good story.

warner34warner34over 9 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

What an amazing story! This should be a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more, I haven't cum yet!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Rubbish, as soon as I read about a black man with a 12.5inch cock I stopped reading. Absolutely bullshit, so why do you writers have a mind set that is all we readers want to read. My wife has had sex with men of colour, only one of them was well endowed. However I am a little under average, sad ain't it! Won't bother with anymore of your stories sadly as it started alright. Thank you for your effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuderboy@juderboy
93 Followers
Married for more years than I can remember. But not anymore. I write about things that just pop into my head. But I don't post it UNLESS IT COULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIKE. Actually, some of that stuff did happen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES