All Comments on 'Anal 101: Or How to Do It Right'

by MUSICIAN4BBW

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Takamo_WolfenTakamo_Wolfenover 17 years ago
Very informative

This is the first time I've ever read a 'how-to' when it comes to sexual things..

And might I say, that I found this read a very informative one, if not one with a bit of humour. For someone who has never had anal, or is just a curious person (like myself), it is defiantely worth the time to read.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well guys...

as much as you'd like to think that your women both enjoy and want you to stick their cocks up their arses and there are certainbly sime women who genuinely enjoy being buttfucked and I have enjoyed such womern as well - BUT I suggest that you find out what it actually feels like yourselves - and it doesn't mean go and get fucked by a guy - let your girl use a didlo the same size as your cok on you and then YOU will understand what it feels like to be fucked up the arse and it make YOU a more sensitive and better anal lover. Remember both male and female have arseholes in commen - it's something two people can enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet

I enjoyed this a lot. Very informative. Just wanted to say I recommend music for relaxing. Think of a song that makes you feel relaxed and listen to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
may try

I wish my ex. had read this before he tried this with me. I may after reading this let me man now give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sensitive description

Excellent job! I love anal sex, and have counselled several of my curious but hesitant friends on it. In the future I'll send them here. Your description is thorough, fun and sensitive. You really know your way around the subject ;)

One thing you forgot to mention (cuz it doesn't happen to you) is for the recipient not to be freaked out afterwards when the fun mélange of lube and cum comes out afterwards, usually within 30 minutes. Sometimes this can be disconcertingly noisy. Turn the tap on to cover the noise while sitting on the toilet, and give it a minute or two. You can mentally relive the pleasure now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love this

Great submission... I like the realistic advice and funny angle. Now seriously considering trying anal and I have sent my guy this link so that he can also educate himself :)Thanks

bite_me83bite_me83about 15 years ago
nice

liked it. ive been trying to get my hubby to do anal, but now well proboby try it now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NICE ONE

I liked it. Hope to give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good article, but....

From someone who wants to enjoy anal for her man, very good and helpful article.

However, "Ring of Fire" was actually written by June Carter Cash about her falling in love with Johnny Cash. Although in retrospect, perhaps you were right after all.....

(Posting under "Anonymous" only because I'm too lazy to figure out what my forgotten password is. Username is Appoline.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not so much

I have been trying to find a reasonable how-to on anal play as my boyfriend is into the idea. I think the tacky jokes in this piece may have put me further off the idea than I was before. thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
impressed

I'm very impressed with this article how to. Especially since it was written by a man. I've done anal before, I've had the good, the bad and the downright f'd up. I have a friend asking how to do it right so he doesn't hurt his girl. This was perfectly explained and I sent him the link. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Female Reader

Very well done. The jokes here and there are a nice touch onto the seldom talked about conversation. It is very important to listen to your girl in the process. One wrong move and she could very well be done with anal all together or worse off, done with sex for awhile and leave you hanging. Great article. Kuddos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wanted: descriptions for the giver

I would really appreciate it if you could write detailed advice for the person giving anal for the first time. My man cums hard every time I tickle his bum while sucking him off. He's asked for insertion, and I want to, but am terrified that I might hurt him. What will it feel like for my finger? How do I insert without scratching? Being straight, you might not be able to explain how to find his prostrate, describe what it feels like, our how best to stimulate it, but if you can, that would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lets not get messy

How does she prepare for anal? We got a tad messy but shed used an enema

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Witty and with excellent advice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous