All Comments on 'Nice Guy Gets Angry Ch. 01'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

I didn't think the story would draw me in like it did, but WOW! Turned out a lot more heated than I expected. Makes me want to let my wilder side loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never ceases to amaze

JoeDreamer, you're probably the best author here. Keep up the great work!! I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was Fucked Up! If I'd been connors friend and he had tried to grab Maria and rape her after she said no, I wouldnt have tried talking him out of it or waited for the other girl to distract him, I would have knee'd him in the nuts seven or eight times and dragged his bitch ass outside and dumped him in the ditch. Fucking loser. ....of course his 'friend' is barely better, saves the girl from rape only to basically rape the redhead in the ass, the fact that she turned out to like it doesnt even factor in, what a douche! ...and the other guy in the shower? He should have slammed douche boys head into the wall and told him to walk his bitch ass home.

....and Maria! Stupid girl is basically begging to be raped the way shes acting, just a matter of time till she pushed someone too far!

....i dont know how to rate this, certainly not enjoying it :/

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHY GET PISSED OFF

you just have to get unpissed in the same clothes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, wow, how stupid are guys???

Yeah, like rapey douche friend #1, the rapist, who wanted to come up and take no prisoners, he's all creepy and shit, but then his 'nice' friend, rapey douche friend #2, he's even worse, b/c he's all, "I'll just buttfuck chick #1, and THINK about buttraping chick #2, and then go showerrape chick#3 WITHOUT WASHING chick #1's ASS off me first, because ALL WOMEN'S HOLES are INTER. CHANGE. ABLE. or some shit, HA HA HA." Or not. Yeah. Not.

Asses are not clean, jokerboys. Wash yer stupid junk OFF before fucking a vagina (ANYONE'S), plskthxbye. Even if you go fuck another ass later, please wash yer junk if you mean to stick it in a vagina in the in-between. Really.

If dicks got infections as often as vaginas did, guys would not be such complete jerks about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff.

But unfortunately It had its WTF moments like how the "nice guy" was actually more of a tool, I mean he could have Dp with either the red and Allen or with his friend and Carlos's girl and all would have been right with the world. The whole rage sex seemed a bit forced at the very least if he needed to blow he could had made Maria give him a boobjob or serviced her till she was willing to take it in the butt there and then. Other than that the story was overall enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow, what a disappointing turn of events. started off feeling a bit sorry for the guy, but the all turned into a bunch of dickheads. no redeeming qualities at all.

im to the point I hope the frat guys catch them and break their legs. I love much of your work, Late night conversations is a pure work of art and one of my all time favorites....this , sadly, is not. its pure shit. every great hitter strikes out occasionally. this is one of those times. I will wait anxiously for your next great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ok, i think!...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous