All Comments on 'Panic Attack'

by MINKX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Author?

This story was like eating sugar-free cotton candy. Looked good but once tasted it lacked flavor and substance

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 17 years ago
isn't it obvious?

"I can't even figure out what the hell I'm actually fighting for or against, to or from, and it's exhausting me! I'm having panic attacks over it!

I'm good at running. It's the staying around that is hard."

Yeah, the staying is hard - but that's what *grownups* do. Maybe you should stop fighting against adulthood and grow the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmm..

wow... I cant imagine why you'd put a love story in a smut site.. LitErotica is classier of course than just a "smut site"... still an odd choice though. I can understand why the first two posts were so negative.... ever tried blogging? ... by the way, i think most guys feel the same - with regards to what you said in the essay i mean... if this is actually true, good luck... if it ain't, you captured the emotion pretty well... Either way, I hope things work out for you...

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
I wish others would write essays like that…

I groaned with frustration when I read the previous posters (Yet I remember the numerous posters I managed to equally annoy, so I guess I could not complain too much).

What a wonderful piece! Rather than bore everyone with: one two three points on the one hand, then on the other… You give us a live broadcast from the scene of the actual issue at hand as they happen at their raw state. As a bonus, you throw in oodles of humor to cushion the deliberative process, not only of yours (that’s plenty obvious) but –which is very kind - ours too! And they still complain….

Following: The famous heuristic tool for deriving an orderly essay from a chaotic/ impressionistic one. It’s called: The yellow legal pad and pen tool.

Now, let’s all take a blank piece of paper. Divide it in the middle by a vertical line. On the left side write all the positive thoughts /feelings the author has regarding her new situation. On the right – you guessed, the negative. In the middle, stick those that are ‘in the middle’. Ok, that should do it for those who miss the orderly way.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
So nice!

Drives home the mixed emotions at such a point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And she takes her prozac and goes on.

If most of the world is this messed up there isnt a chance in hell of life ever becoming normal or easy. Talk about someones mental state whipping around in crazy extremes. I loved the one about being pregnant and hormones wanting to take on a rhino. One would think a woman with a child would have more maturity. Just goes to prove birthing a child does not make one more mature nor give them a maternal instinct. After all, all any female needs to do to birth a child is open her legs. It doesnt take maturity, love, sincerity, only lust and a large dose of immaturity.

RavishingRavishingover 9 years ago
Eye the heading the Author wrote under.

Minus 50 million points to the moron's who didn't enjoy your playful humored approach to writing an essay or self review as it is.

I for one (two?) enjoyed the hell out of it. I'd read another. The Review and Essay section is usually a section I try to stay out of. Normally I'd find it boring as hell. Thanks for giving me something funny to read, but that also brought wonderfully to life all the conflicting feelings anyone could have about their someone special.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous