All Comments on 'Breeding Melissa'

by No Panty Girl

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yep

Just what I always needed a full fledged whore for a wife so I can pay for and raise someone else's bastard, that is the correct name you know. Let alone the AIDS and STDs we both will share for what is left of our lives, yep wonderful woman I married and poor pathetic mentally sick cuck I am.

This way she never realizes you cant really please her, hell after she is so stretched you cant even feel her, only the wetness left by others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You always make me laugh

You and that guy LustyLee77 always make me laugh when I read your stories. Its like you are so horny and feverish, outrageous and disgusting.

Why do your female characters always stay with one guy, and fuck another, who has a bigger cock. And then you always emphasise that they dont love the guy with the bigger dick, "she just loved his cock, not him."

is this some kind of reasurance to your wimp, small dicked husband that though your pussy is disloyal, your heart is true.

No Panty, when I catch your diirty, filthy ass, I will fuck you so good, you will get rid of that stupid small cock dumby. Or better yet, we will lay him down on the bed and fuck over his body. Then we will pimp him out, watch him get fucked in the face and up the ass for our good entertainment. Then we will piss in his face and fart in his mouth. We will let them have his holes for 30 dollars per session, and we will give 59 cents.

But your pussy will be mine, whore. I will keep fucking that bitch hole and you wont need another cocksman, a gangbang or that stupid husband. He is a failure, kill him and grab the insurance baby, then come here and we'll spend it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great job

Great job. Please continue.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Good reading, but with all that cum from so many guys, what kept her from getting the clap, or syphillis, or both, or some other STD? Luck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your Fantasy Couldn't Be Shared With Anyone of

right mind - it is just too jadedly sick to be anything but silly laughable sad crudeness. But if that is what it takes writeress to get you off then why not.

The negative aspect is the self cuckolding braindead male you always have to pimp you out to whomever is available to make it as depraved as possible. Deeply sick scummy bastard babies this time perhaps of a different color - man won't that be a kick.

With your ability more is expected for more readers than your few sicko's.

Sad lady. Just because you can doesn't mean you should waste yourself on this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I LOVE ALL>>>>>>

the detractors and critics--BUT, THEY READ EVERY LAST SENTENCE AND WORD. They know fron the start what the story is going to be, BUT HAVE TO PUT THEIR SUPER NEGITVE COMMENT IN--Hey fellows, give it a rest--

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to add to the last poster

i almost never read these highly narcistically masochistic stories --- but if or when I attempt to read one, I usually try to think about the AUTHOR: what's going through a person's head when they penned these stories, when they created these lovely characters and the dialogues.

I wonder, y'know, if these authors actually fantasize living, TRYING TO LIVE, one of these marriages, either being the wimp white husband who is supposed all giddy that wife "glass-hour" shaped white wife (often times blonde blue-eyed!) are being "bred" by seemingly non-working inner city Black brothers who do nothing but order Pizza's and fuck horny white women 10 hours a day, 365 days a year,,,,,,,,

or,,,, being one of these "smart, sexy, adorable" married and single white women who NEVER --- I mean, NEVER --- complain about smelly oders and other cleanliness issues, including diseases,,,, they always seem to just disrope whenever they have the first off-the-street Black man in a hotel room, or in their own homes,,,,,,, they just started kissing them, swallowing saliva, semen, and other bodily fluids,,,,

I mean, if such fantasies (as shown in most of these interracial stories) are really that erotic, WHY NOT try them,,, no, why not just LIVE in such lives?: if you're a white woman, why not try find a good, hard working, solid husband who's willing to work and raise babies you are going to have by different big Black men,,, or if you're a white guy into such fantasies, why not find a woman who'd be willing to do that and TRY LIVING out such fantasies for a couple years, having a couple different babies by different and 14-inch dicked Black men,,, and come back and tell us how "erotic" or "fun" such lives are,,,, as opposed to just talking silly here?

So, I'm really interested in the PSYCHOLOGY of the writers, NOT their idiotic stories here. Again, I hardly ever read these stories, but from the few I've glanced at, they make them so "erotic," so good, so romantic, so sexually stimulating,,,,,,,, If I were that turned on, to the point I would spend hours reading and/or writing such fantasies, I'd rather try living them for real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
turned me on :)

like all your other stories, this one definitely turned me on..for all the critics out there, just remember its fantasy and rules of reality need to be suspended :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I thought your story was great.

I thought your story was great.

Part of the stories posted on here are true, but I bet the majority are fantasy based stories.

In the real world we do not have a real time Superman or Wonder Woman, but that does not mean that using them as fantasy players is not entertaining.

Who says the whore in this story stays with one man her whole life? She seems to be the type that might move on if something better comes along.

Who will decide what path this whore takes?

The author of the story will.

None of us on here are the best authors in the world, but I do not rememeber anyone sending me a bonus check to do a better job of writing.

Keep up the good work.....your stories are very entertaining.

SDcowboySDcowboyover 17 years ago
I thought your story was great.

I thought your story was great.

Part of the stories posted on here are true, but I bet the majority are fantasy based stories.

In the real world we do not have a real time Superman or Wonder Woman, but that does not mean that using them as fantasy players is not entertaining.

Who says the whore in this story stays with one man her whole life? She seems to be the type that might move on if something better comes along.

Who will decide what path this whore takes?

The author of the story will.

None of us on here are the best authors in the world, but I do not rememeber anyone sending me a bonus check to do a better job of writing.

Keep up the good work.....your stories are very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No Panty girls rocks da house

You rock baby.

I love yo shit!

I have fucked many guys wives and girls and even had them suck my cock. SO I give you the big, hard dick seal of approval. 21 cock salute for my favourite writer!

All your detractors are just small dick wimps who need to shut the fuck up and suck on a big fat dick.

Please write a story to piss these fuckers off for good. Write about a small cock hubby who likes to watch wifey get fucked and loves to lick her and her lovers clean. The ole boys will be pissed, but fuck them! Why they always reading and then posting shit comments. They know what you are all about.

Where is the pic honey bunny. Those big milk shakers. Mmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How can you write this drivel?

Your characters need psychotherapy....what does that say about you?

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
funny, ain't it, No Panty Girl

the only two groups of people giddy over seeing big white men acting like little sissies ready to suck creampies from their white wives are the big black brothers whose every other word seems to be fuck and ho and the white wives whose every actions, as described here, are to go down on their knees to suck and swallow, making continuous eye contacts with the brothers, lest he pull his big lollipop away from her their painted mouths!!

the rest of us, we are just a whole bunch of jealous mean spirited racists who just can't stand nice, big brothers with 12 inch dicks and little tight blonde women having fun, right? LOL!! yeah, can dig that, too!

No Panty Girl ain't your average writer! She's magnificent and so are her stories: they are first calibre erotica about big, real brothers with finesse, equipments, romance, what-not loving blue eyed blonde wives to death! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Witing

I love your stories. Keep on writing. The more the merrier.

Don't let the cruel detractors bother you.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

We need more on this one. I hope she has that sand nigger's baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ends too quick

This was a good build-up, but the ending came too quick. I had my hopes up for a wonderful breeding orgy, but you let me down. Please please please write a sequel!

LunalupoLunalupoabout 14 years ago
Awesome Story

You did an amazingly awesome job of writing this stroke story. I could just feel the cum filling up her pussy as she wantomly accepted cock after cock into her hot and juicy pussy. Thanks for writing, I have added you to be in my favorites.

Lunalupo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic story

I would have given it a 6 if I could have. Great job!!

hornet4uhornet4uabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

When you are sorry the story is over, you know it was good. I look forward to more from you. Nicely done.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

No comment necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOT NICE

YOU SHOULD BE CONTINUING THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the best ever

damn, really wish this was my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF

No sir, you do not want this for a wife. Trust me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Pretty Sick

A normal man does not let strangers gang-bang his wife. Total garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sex should always be recreational. sloppy seconds are great. a guy should control who and how many fucks his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who is the girl Melissa or Michelle? Please check what you are saying.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's too bad to deserve even a negative comment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish my wife was so submissive and enjoyable; Absolutely fabulous. Even if she was not breeding; would love to lick her clean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous