All Comments on 'John G. -- Katty's Mouth'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Every man's dream

Nice little story. I'll have to go and read your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lots of bad tense shifts...

... in mid-sentence and mid-paragraph. Would have rated it lower, but I laughed for five minutes straight, barely able to breathe, at the two-monkey's simile. That alone was worth three points, and the story was decent, if in need of an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Great story. Love the truth with some exageration. Jake, his bank, the building, and the club actually exist in Knoxville, TN. I think I know who John is, too. Well to-do CFO??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Club

I am a member of this stuffy business club and have had a fantasy about getting a BJ there for years. I am glad to see someone followed through. John is now my hero, and I plan to figure out who he is and give thanks to him. Wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hilarious!

The humor alone is classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Congrats!!!

Think I know all three of the friends that were with you.....Sounds like you took "Katty" up on a very good offer (for both of you). Haven,t been to LeConte in a while.... Who knew all the fun I was missing out on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful writing and hilarious humor!

This is easily the best story I've read during May.

The high point was the outrageous descriptions by John G.

Plus I agreed with his cynical characterizations of bankers and the paltry Club Fed sentences the forging bastadges are awarded for shafting their clientele.

The last line about Katty's ability to take a "deposit" 'bout knocked me off my chair!

What a pleasure it is to have discovered your talented writings and I will definitely read more of your work.

Please give us more dear lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It was ok, but not my favorite. The actual deed wasn't descriptive enough. Also when she said her box was out of commission all I could think about was vaginal discomfort when she stuck her finger in there while giving him head. :-(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous