All Comments on 'Pickup Game At The Bar'

by Dewmyne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Confidence...........

................too much confidence. She shouldn't have walked out of the bar without her husband seeing her and following closely. If she had the guy that turned on, she had to be a little horny so...subconsciously - what was she thinking. Well, she got it and once the guy realized she was going to comply willingly, did he make it a good screwing...No, turns out he is a self pitying jerk and an ashole. Well, don't think they'll play this game again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Guilty

She blamed him for taking too long to get into the bar. Excuse me, she is 42 and at any time she could have excused herself, told her husbnd, get thew car and get me out of here. She could have admitted that the guy had her turned on but did she make any attempt to leave...Hell No.

She lifted her blouse, played with his cock, let him play, kissed him and went with him. Booze or no booze, she is 42, not dumb...hubby is dumb if he stays with her.

I know it's a story but why do you end it with him being obviously a real man, a loving husband and think he is going to put up with adultery?

AmateurCplAmateurCplabout 11 years ago
Hot Wife & voyeur hubby

a very hot story ~ perhaps because we have played similar sexual games!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awwww...What A Shame!

If that wimp of a husband had any balls at all he would have said to his wife..."Much to my surprise I heard myself saying here you have been served"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think you should have

fallen asleep first and never woke up, that's what your wife and Matt said as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Trashy People!

A couple of losers have a night out. Hard to give a shit about these two.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Whore and cuck, the other man is nothing but an animated dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it maybe he sees her somewhere else and takes advantage in the same way but leaving his phone number on her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous