All Comments on 'Riding the Hump'

by No Panty Girl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap

Writer, thank you for the opportunity to give one more zero rating to a wimp-husband-being-humiliated story. On top of a nauseating, non-erotic subject, yours is particularly poorly written tale.

mistertrippsmistertrippsover 17 years ago
Enjoyable

I clearly enjoyed myself during this tale. Obviously, anonymous above is too much of a chicken to post using a real name, so can't really be taken seriously. After all, this writing is about fantasy and I believe you hit on a fantasy that many men have. Bravo!

okdeaconokdeaconover 17 years ago
ITS HOT

No Panty its another good one. You going to post new photo? UR # one fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another nice job!

The only advice I would give would be to develop the story erotic story angle a bit more. We get a lot of details about the overall situation, from the job to the setting. More details about the "acts."

Regardless of what other people say, you are one of the better writers here. I enjoy the subjects you write about. Hey, if we all liked the same things, it would be a boring place!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No Panty, you insane white woman!!!! YOO Rock!!!

I love No Panty Girl stories. Every time I feel like reading something from a sick cracker woman, I look her up and she never disappoints.

I laugh so hard when I read her stories. I am sure she is someone with a very creative, very funny and very humorous head, and she loves to provoke.

When I read your stuff baby, I can already imagine a bunch of pissed off elderly white man, getting worked up. They hate you, but they cant stop reading.

bring it on baby, I love you, you mad white woman. YOu rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am a 45 year old married woman, who totally loved your story!!! When I was having my first child I felt the same way. I was do horny that went to the mall and allowed myself to be picked up by a young black guy who took me to a Motel and fucked me silly, but the best part was when he called 5 friends and they all did me as well !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
another great story

I love your stories so keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked the basic idea

Too bad it was so abrupt. No buildup and a rushed ending.

MPP

timebomber427timebomber427about 11 years ago
Booooooooored.

Wrong section, too, by the way. This is supposed to go into Loving Wives, not Fetish. It's the larger picture that determines the category. Oh, and it's also rape.

The one tag you have for this story is the thing that was emphasised the least in this rushed story, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
desperate.

please do a continuation of this! oh please! you wrote this so wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous