All Comments on 'Sea Sickness Ch. 06'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally!

At first I discounted the comment from the previous chapter about Allyson's death being a hoax, but then looked forward to it actually being a red herring. I think the continuing sex potential would have been huge, so the reality of it is kind of a downer.

Still, the hoax would have been a tough sell, explanation wise, and it's not like you can't write :) Great storytelling! My only real gripe is the time between chapters, argh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not digging it

something is awry since the pirates came aboard. oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well, I'm digging it!!!

I, for one, am loving this story, unexpected plot twists and all. It only increases the realism quotient. Please, I beg you, take your time to finish writing this stroy as well as you have done with the previous six chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting for Ch.7

Dear Athena

Waiting anxiously for next chapter... But please, take your time and do not screw it...! I know mother and son joining is coming up finally... Please, please don't do like the majority of Literotica writers making the common mistake that a sexual incestuous relationship between mother and son begins with her coming down on him...that's simply unrealistic and not true... You have done so well up to now...please keep it up and don't make us wait too much longer...

Regards

Noleschamps

TheOldStudTheOldStud11 months ago

Where did the gun come from? How did Alexis learn to shoot? What's the deal with the pancake syrup and baking soda?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous